Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
separation.

You realize that's half the reason this happens?

If neighborhoods were actually integrated, the whole problem wouldn't have started up in the first place. Those White people want separation, then have no idea how to deal with the fact that their White kids are actually friends with Black kids, and so they act out.

The two White women who fought with the Black teenager weren't arrested. In fact, only one White person was handcuffed and detained - a 14-year-old White girl who heard the racist words, complained to the police and tried to tell them what was really going on. That girl's father is irate, and her family is filing assault charges against the White women who attacked the Black girl.

Now, when you call for "separation", do you not realize that that's just going to lead to more people like those racist White folk who don't know how to deal with Black people, and fewer conscious White folk like that teenage girl who stood up for her Black friends?

You're never going to get 100% racial separation - there's far too many mixed families, mixed schools, mixed workplaces, mixed communities, etc., and the majority of Black folk won't listen to that bullshyt. So if you and your friends call for separation, all you're going to do is exacerbate a bad situation every time Black people and ignorant White people interact.

Last edited:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
You wrong for saying that....:wow:
I'm not excusing the cop one bit,cuz obliviously he doesnt know that,but i been around alot of girls fighting and even now workin at a strip club and its always the rachet ones that start pounding their fist onto their open hand and screaming "ON GOD!" Right b4 they proceed to fight another dancer :lolbron:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You realize that's half the reason this shyt happens?

If neighborhoods were actually integrated, the whole problem wouldn't have started up in the first place. Those White people want separation, then have no idea how to deal with the fact that their White kids are actually friends with Black kids, and so the racist-ass ignorant White people act out.

The two White women who fought with the Black teenager weren't arrested. In fact, only one White person was handcuffed and detained - a 14-year-old White girl who heard the racist words, complained to the police and tried to tell them what was really going on. That girl's father is irate, and her family is filing assault charges against the White women who attacked the Black girl.

Now, when you call for "separation", do you not realize that that's just going to lead to more people like those racist White folk who don't know how to deal with Black people, and fewer conscious White folk like that teenage girl who stood up for her Black friends?

You're never going to get 100% racial separation - there's far too many mixed families, mixed schools, mixed workplaces, mixed communities, etc., and the majority of Black folk won't listen to that bullshyt. So if you and your friends call for separation, all you're going to do is exacerbate a bad situation every time Black people and ignorant White people interact.

Preach :damn:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
That hurt my soul bro

Yeah - for the first 3 minutes of the video, I was just pissed off at the obvious racist treatment. Then he starts abusing that girl, and then pulls the gun on the young Black men trying to help, and then abuses her some more...that made me feel like throwing up. This fukking country man...

I'm going to run off right now and argue with racist White folk in the comments sections.

0a2beJ

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA

shyt like that sounds good on the internet and behind your keeyboard.. but its not practical in real life.. people of color been saying nikka since the 80s

If that wasn't the case people would be checked Fat Joe, or French Montana.. but we havn't seen that happen now have we??

Black people need to shift there focus to real shyt and stop worrying about a the word "nigg-a"

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You realize that's half the reason this shyt happens?

If neighborhoods were actually integrated, the whole problem wouldn't have started up in the first place. Those White people want separation, then have no idea how to deal with the fact that their White kids are actually friends with Black kids, and so the racist-ass ignorant White people act out.

so i take it you're for social integration into predominately white communities? yes?

Daps
Reppin
X
Get dis stupid bish dat fukk outta hea.:camby:

shyt ain't about some separate containers/experiences for black women or black men. It's about black people as a whole gettin treated like shyt.

I don't even agree with her, but really? She's respectfully talking about the politics and psychology of racism/white supremacy in terms of how it has traditionally affected both black men (specifically how that cop emasculated that young black male whose basic instinct was to help his female counterpart) and women (sexualized brutalization), albeit differently, by contextualizing this video, yet you feel the need to disrespect her and call her a stupid bytch?

She's a stupid bytch because you're too:flabbynsick: to comprehend or simply empathize with what she's saying :scust:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
so i take it you're for social integration into predominately white communities? yes?

I'm for people living wherever the hell they want to live. My parents lived in a predominantly White community. I don't, and never have since I had any self-determination in the matter, because my work with the youth required that I live alongside them. It's been 15+ years since I lived in a predominantly White neighborhood or worked in a predominantly White workplace. But I'm not going to stop other people from doing so if it's where their lives take them. And I've continued to have some White friends, and I'm going to continue to engage with White people, because that's a necessary part of making progress for the community as a whole.