Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That 1 trillion isn't residual, breh.

Like I said, after you subtract living expenses that must be accounted for then you are left with little to fund anything of significance for 44 million people.

So you're saying there aren't any blacks with disposable income. All blacks are now only spending their money on essentials? First it was we didn't have the money, now that I mention that we have 1 tril spending power it's not residual. Which one is it?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So you're saying there aren't any blacks with disposable income. All blacks are now only spending their money on essentials? First it was we didn't have the money, now that I mention that we have 1 tril spending power it's not residual. Which one is it?

You seriously can't be this dumb?:what:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You seriously can't be this dumb?:what:

http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/insigh...an-consumers-are-more-relevant-than-ever.html

African-Americans make an average of 156 shopping trips per year, compared with 146 for the total market. Favoring smaller retail outlets, blacks shop more frequently at drug stores, convenience stores, and dollar stores. Beauty supply stores are also popular within the black community, as they typically carry an abundance of ethnic hair and beauty aids reside that cater specifically to the unique needs of African-American hair textures. Overall, health and beauty supply stores have an average household penetration rate of 46 percent among African-Americans, and the average black household spends an average of $94 in this store channel each year, providing a significant opportunity to connect with black shoppers.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Notice she didn't say "call my daddy" :sas2:

Outside of that, I don't agree with the cops cursing, but you can't attempt to surround a cop while he's detaining someone....he's not going to go hand to hand with you...he's going to take it a level ABOVE that based on his assessment of the threat.

I've said it countless times, NEVER EVER try to hold court in the street with a cop. Nothing good can come from that. Follow their orders, and let a judge decide.

This is coli don't ever try to be objective on this forum c00n...
full

You have two option be a militant or be a cac, pick one....

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/insigh...an-consumers-are-more-relevant-than-ever.html

African-Americans make an average of 156 shopping trips per year, compared with 146 for the total market. Favoring smaller retail outlets, blacks shop more frequently at drug stores, convenience stores, and dollar stores. Beauty supply stores are also popular within the black community, as they typically carry an abundance of ethnic hair and beauty aids reside that cater specifically to the unique needs of African-American hair textures. Overall, health and beauty supply stores have an average household penetration rate of 46 percent among African-Americans, and the average black household spends an average of $94 in this store channel each year, providing a significant opportunity to connect with black shoppers.

What do you think you are proving idiot? :mindblown:

They sell necessities at smaller retail outlets, drug stores, convenience stores, and dollar stores NOT JORDANS AND GUCCI :dahell:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What do you think you are proving idiot? :mindblown:

They sell necessities at smaller retail outlets, drug stores, convenience stores, and dollar stores NOT JORDANS AND GUCCI :dahell:

Lol you're clearly trolling at this point. Just keep doing what you do, but know many of us are hip tothe bs you're trying to spread

Truth200

Banned
Daps

Preach...