Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels

That last tweet is true. Seemed that the other cop was cool talking to the dudes that were there, then barrell roll, came and rushed in and went berserk. Just like in the video with the gypsies at wal mart, everything was cool, until that one cop gets there and wants to start showing how powerful he is and everything goes nuts. Dudes like that, need to be kicked off the force asap. But the problem is, the other officers there, won't say shyt that the cop did wrong.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm from Brooklyn too and cosign. Even the brokest people would waste money on expensive clothes.

But let dude tell it all blacks are livng pay check to pay check, only spending their money on necessities. I'm Definitely not dismissing the population of us who are genuinely struggling, but there's a good portion of us who use what we have frivolously, myself included. I think it would benefit us all to pool our resources. Dr King said the same thing too :manny:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
We don't think TWICE about pulling the gat in each other, but on a cop? Never

Black people know the consequences of harming someone who's white, it's much easier to harm each other instead, kind of like men who are berated on the job by their bosses but can't respond in like fashion or they'll lose their job so they go home and take it out on their wife and kids.

:francis:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Yea that got me pretty upset....... He was out there doing combat military rolls as if he was in Afghanistan. Ready for war with our black teenagers. There is NO reason for the way he handled that girl. All because she was upset and talking back? He followed her and threw her on the ground like an animal? But his need in the back of her neck? This to me is just as disgusting as him pulling the gun out. No one is safe. Not our woman, not our kids. No one. We all get treated the same.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why were da blas ackin like thugs and moufin off to da offisuh? my dad told dat when whie folts talk to u u put your head down and say yes suh or no suh. dey mussa been rase by singal muthas.

da cop wuz bein proactive. he wuz juss tryna get dem out uh dere and back wear dey belong befour sun down. he oviously fear fuh life becuh he wuz sarround by a mob uh angry bla thugs.
:upsetfavre:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this generation thinks racism is over or something "dying out with old people", so they enter into these kinds of situations completely green to what's really going on, I instantly get anxiety attacks when I enter predominately white neighborhoods because I know how these people are, especially here in Texas, that's not to suggest that white people are "less racist" elsewhere.

:francis:

Always stay strapped around white people especially if you know they are hostile.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
lol can't wait the mainstream media to get a hold of the young black girls school history.

"we have just received news that the young black girl getting arrested by the cop was sent to the principals office for throwing a candy wrapper on the floor in the 2nd grade. :usure:

innocent?:usure:

i think not. :usure:"

:beli: