Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

I dont have a afro i have a amerifro
Daps
Reppin
B.O.N.D.
why were da blas ackin like thugs and moufin off to da offisuh? my dad told dat when whie folts talk to u u put your head down and say yes suh or no suh. dey mussa been rase by singal muthas.

da cop wuz bein proactive. he wuz juss tryna get dem out uh dere and back wear dey belong befour sun down. he oviously fear fuh life becuh he wuz sarround by a mob uh angry bla thugs.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Don't agree with the police tactics but at the same time that little girl is annoying. "Put that on my mama" garbage. Just glad he didn't pull the trigger though. We know how that would have ended.
Notice she didn't say "call my daddy" :sas2:

Outside of that, I don't agree with the cops cursing, but you can't attempt to surround a cop while he's detaining someone....he's not going to go hand to hand with you...he's going to take it a level ABOVE that based on his assessment of the threat.

I've said it countless times, NEVER EVER try to hold court in the street with a cop. Nothing good can come from that. Follow their orders, and let a judge decide.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Breh, im talking about pooling or resources for things we already buy and need. Seeking out black owned businesses and only supporting them- banks, restaurants, barbers etc and using those resources to open up additional businesses.

We don't have a lot of money and resources to pool which is why we need access to loans.

As far as Black business, we need more diversity in the kinds of businesses we own but the biggest road block there is we do not have access to the raw materials to compete with other groups who can sell products for much cheaper since they can import from their home country or whatever. Throw in huge tax exemptions for these same group of people plus easier approval for loans and you can understand why they can undercut Black businesses with cheaper products and services.

You are severely simplifying the issue by saying "pool money and open businesses"

ralph lauren

Banned
Daps
Get dis stupid bish dat fukk outta hea.:camby:

shyt ain't about some separate containers/experiences for black women or black men. It's about black people as a whole gettin treated like shyt.

I think she trying to shed light to the type of abuse women face from cops..

Just from watching that video you can see how he got caught up in his power trip and forced her 110 pound body into submission..

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why were da blas ackin like thugs and moufin off to da offisuh? my dad told dat when whie folts talk to u u put your head down and say yes suh or no suh. dey mussa been rase by singal muthas.

da cop wuz bein proactive. he wuz juss tryna get dem out uh dere and back wear dey belong befour sun down. he oviously fear fuh life becuh he wuz sarround by a mob uh angry bla thugs.
nzMJP5Q.gif