Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Yes to all of this
I never understand black people who go out of their way to be accepted by white people. When I was a teenager you wouldn't have caught me at a party/neighborhood like this because I knew the deal. These kids now of days go way out of their way to be all cool with whites they don't give a fukk about u
Why is being friends with people considered craving acceptance by you people?
Maybe it's your mentality that's twisted.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We don't have a lot of money and resources to pool which is why we need access to loans.

As far as Black business, we need more diversity in the kinds of businesses we own but the biggest road block there is we do not have access to the raw materials to compete with other groups who can sell products for much cheaper since they can import from their home country or whatever. Throw in huge tax exemptions for these same group of people plus easier approval for loans and you can understand why they can undercut Black businesses with cheaper products and services.

You are severely simplifying the issue by saying "pool money and open businesses"

Eh you might have a point if you weren't ignoring 1 trillions dollars of spending power black Americans possess

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Yes to all of this
I never understand black people who go out of their way to be accepted by white people. When I was a teenager you wouldn't have caught me at a party/neighborhood like this because I knew the deal. These kids now of days go way out of their way to be all cool with whites they don't give a fukk about u

this generation thinks racism is over or something "dying out with old people", so they enter into these kinds of situations completely green to what's really going on, I instantly get anxiety attacks when I enter predominately white neighborhoods because I know how these people are, especially here in Texas, that's not to suggest that white people are "less racist" elsewhere.

:francis:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Eh you might have a point if you weren't ignoring 1 trillions dollars of spending power black Americans possess

That 1 trillion isn't residual, breh.

Like I said, after you subtract living expenses that must be accounted for then you are left with little to fund anything of significance for 44 million people.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
but they can buy their kids a pair of jordan for 200 bucks, get outta here man, you will find a thousand excuses to stay on that white train don't you, you like being treated like a animal, just admit it

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/tragic-47-percent-of-americans-don’t-have-just-400-available-for-emergencies.325510/#post-13725373

Yes every Black kid is walking around in jordans :mjlol:

You nikkas spit out racist talking points faster than cacs

:stopitslime: Most Blacks ain't spending no damn $200 on Jordans.