Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
And according to some posters on here, this is the black st0rmfr0nt and black people on here are "racist". :pachaha:

The constant talk about race can get tiring on here but these type of stories are the reason why. They're numerous and infuriating.

On another point, I don't usually agree with her but she was on fukking point here.

Her last point didn't match her other points. Black women are worthy of helping as the whole scene prove that but they are doing a live or die act and can be killed. Satan runs this country man.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
And according to some posters on here, this is the black st0rmfr0nt and black people on here are "racist". :pachaha:

The constant talk about race can get tiring on here but these type of stories are the reason why. They're numerous and infuriating.

On another point, I don't usually agree with her but she was on fukking point here.

Get dis stupid bish dat fukk outta hea.:camby:

shyt ain't about some separate containers/experiences for black women or black men. It's about black people as a whole gettin treated like shyt.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Don't agree with the police tactics but at the same time that little girl is annoying. "Put that on my mama" garbage. Just glad he didn't pull the trigger though. We know how that would have ended.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Most black teens don't think white people are superior to them because the watch the NBA & NFL.
They are not superior, what makes Whites supreme is this country has nothing to do with skills, it has all to do with laws and I can tell you do something and you can't for me. We can't demand, we ask. They demand and results happen on ALL levels. It's the system.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You might know Blacks who spend frivolously but that isn't the majority.

You eat? You need a roof over your head? How are people contacting you? How do you get to work? You got insurance? Most people break even after figuring this out.

Pooling $$$ and circulating $$$ is cool but we simply don't have a ton of it for a group of 44 million people.

A focus on SBA loans is a smarter approach http://www.thecoli.com/threads/my-take-on-why-certain-aas-arent-flourishing-under-obama.324297/

Breh, im talking about pooling or resources for things we already buy and need. Seeking out black owned businesses and only supporting them- banks, restaurants, barbers etc and using those resources to open up additional businesses. Plenty of people but mostly white or of necessity but there are also plenty convenience, price, or simply bc "white peoples ice is colder"
I'm just saying we need to change our mentality completely when it comes to spending

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Don't agree with the police tactics but at the same time that little girl is annoying. "Put that on my mama" garbage. Just glad he didn't pull the trigger though. We know how that would have ended.
You know that's the age old Black girl line. It doesn't means nothing in reality. Usually Black women pitbull for their children, little do their children know, white cops or white ppl aren't the targets for that message.