Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
bruh this shyt is serious, that's a sign of where their minds are...this shyt is literately a game for them.....they're living out their video game fantasies without the they're at for retaliation, because of course they would never go to war with somebody that wasn't afraid of death....put these cops in a real war and they'll shyt themselves
Yeah i didnt see whats the point of that boidem to roll around like that like hes in a war zone he kinda put over the top with that. Whats worse when he pulled out a gun on that one kid who was acting up. Cop couldve shot him if it wasnt for his cop buddy held him back SMH

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
None are my friends

I literally have like three white friends

One ive known for the majority of my life
One is a chick married to a black dude
And another lives thousands of miles away

That's it

So is that a yes or no about you living in an all black community :mjpls:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
sickening.

the way he had his knee and entire body weight on that teenage girl, wtf is going on here, this muthafukka better get fired. he should be security for an empty parking lot.

talkin about "dont run" are you fukking retarded? like there havent been a storm of media on cops killing black folks, hell yea they're going to run when they see you storming down the block they dont know wtf you're going to do, and you just proved that when you pulled your gun on some unarmed teens with spaghetti arms.
I saw someone on another site trying to blame the kids for getting the guns pulled on them because they were "attacking" the police officer as if he wasn't unjustly assaulting their friend :what:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:childplease: I grew up in brooklyn and know plenty of people who got fly but didn't have the home or bank account to Match. You will never find me shytting on black people, but the truth is the truth. Of course we are denied access to loans and wealth due to systematic racism, but we need to work with what we already have and concentrate our money.

FOH ever comparing me to a white racist.

I'm not derailing the thread further. We need to keep the focus on these savage cops

I'm from Brooklyn too and cosign. Even the brokest people would waste money on expensive clothes.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And according to some posters on here, this is the black st0rmfr0nt and black people on here are "racist". :pachaha:

The constant talk about race can get tiring on here but these type of stories are the reason why. They're numerous and infuriating.

On another point, I don't usually agree with her but she was on fukking point here.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
CG6rl6YWQAAiQ6j.jpg

This is maaaaaaaaad fukked up. Was this really necessary? She's a teenage girl in a bikini. Was she really a threat?
Is she Black? :mjpls: