Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Don't need a loan... any majority black area caN pool resources to have a pool if they wanted.

I feel you on that . Thats why I hope this 10/10/15 is real. The message needs to get out there when people listening. Cuz right now , if it aint in Young Thug or Drake verse, the main ones are missing it

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Their teenagers, many don't understand white supremacy at that age. Their parents failed them.

Come to think about it.....My peoples never gave us that talk. Weird . My parents used to be full fledged crips than they had kids and turned Christian . That damn church man . I do remember my pops getting on my older bro for messing wit white girls tho

chrischamp

Banned
Daps
Not really and you are making assumptions about this community demographic.....

The average person earns to live with little to no residual income.

but they can buy their kids a pair of jordan for 200 bucks, get outta here man, you will find a thousand excuses to stay on that white train don't you, you like being treated like a animal, just admit it

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
@Ineedmoney504
Damn you catching feelings too? Just because I won't jump to conclusions?

I don't see how that's c00ning breh. But go ahead and catch feelings.

The Coli is sensitive as hell nowadays :huhldup:

How dare you not be as outraged or have a different opinion other than mine.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Asian, Jews, arab, every other communities build things for themselves and stay together against white supremacist, they understand how the world works and teach their children from a early age some principles about the sad reality of living in a white dominating country. But black parents, nah forget it, they believe too much in these media claims about equality and social justice. When black peeps were slave back in the nineties, they were talking about equality too for everybody except for blacks, words are words, if actions don't follow this means nothing, but somehow black are still waiting for white social equality, while asians are doing things for themselves because they understand decades ago this shyt ain't true. Blacks are too dependent.
@Poitier

There is so much we can do and there is the reality that none of that is out there. :snoop: