Tony Rock with that Pac rage on stage....:wow:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I have yet to meet a male person in real life defending Will Smith. Hell, I was having some drinks with two lesbians yesterday and they called him a bytch ass nikka.
I’ve met quite a few actually. But for the most part, it’s people not choosing a side. Basically saying Will was wrong but they understand and don’t wanna condemn him. But also feel bad for Chris. All of this virtue signaling from other black people who I KNOW prolly slapped quite a few people in they life is weird to me. I hate this Yin and Yang generation. It’s either u gotta be all the way on one end of the spectrum or the other. People refuse to be levelheaded.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Bump this thread when that "tour" does dates in Philly.
I was at the show last night at PNC. It was better than I thought. It was even better when I walked in and the lady told us no Mike Epps tonight.

For the record, Sommore was the host, Tommy Davidson was first, Tony was 2nd, Gary was 3rd and Lavell was the closer.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
9435b71c8a1d87248abc3cafbfa301e9.jpg

8a003dc9749b48c23bc50bf892a74fe0.jpg

Chris ain't short he's practically the same height as will
Chris ain’t the same height as Will. He ain’t short tho. He like 5’11-6ft tall. So is Tony. Will is like 6’2.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Has Chris Rock ever helped him out at all career wise? I've never even seen a picture of them two together plus Chris never talks about him at all:patrice:
Chris put him on, and his first mainstream look was on Will Smith produced show All Of Us.

Him and (half or foster)brother Sherrod got looks based on Chris Rock connection.
Tony has paid dues and put in the work doing standup, so I think the other comedians respect him.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Tommy Davidson is a legend, in what realm

I met Davidson before the man is piece of shyt a bonafied c00n of the highest order, make Chris Rock look like Khaled Mohammed

Tony Rock going in like this

but at Chris Rock shows, the fans yelling fukk will smith hes top and say no, and put it in to it

because he know he fukked up, that slap knocked the c00n out of Chris Rock and he deep reflection that's what he processing what happen

He realized he lost his way, when I man smacks you, you probably deserved it, only a way man reacts to a slap in the face is to sit there and take because they are in the wrong or to get into an animalistic rage

Yet his brother doing the exact opposite, he trying to capitalize on the wave, doing the exact opposite of what his brother is doing
I wouldn't call Chris Rock a Kewn. I think of Candace Owens, Clarence Thomas, Jesse Lee Peterson etc.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
But if he’s ever in close proximity to Will and doesn’t step to him….. then what? All talk and no bite.

I’m cool with defending your people, but it’s like some of y’all want to see violence. And for what? Entertainment?

Set up a boxing match then. Set up a fight, and donate the proceeds to charity.

And the people weren’t clapping and cheering because what he said was funny. They were :krs: at the drama. People who paid to see Chris Rock actually got mad because he didn’t talk about it.