Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So basically Will SMith gave him stimulus package for his bum ass comedy career

why wasn't he at the Oscars to pack up his brother

Chris rock run outta tickets at the sambo section

nikka ain't said the name Tony Rock ever in they fukking life, but now wanna check for him

why wasn't he at the oscars to say this to will smith face, and back up his brother

oh yea, his brother ain't never brought him nowhere, and he on the chitlin circuit with fukking simore and in his 50's with zero accomplishments

losers gravitate to other losers
Has Chris Rock ever helped him out at all career wise? I've never even seen a picture of them two together plus Chris never talks about him at all:patrice:

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Real standup fans know headlining clubs is a big fukking deal and being a part of an Arena tour is very rare.

One thing this Oscar stuff has shown me is that most people have no real appreciation or understanding of standup comedy. shyt is like a niche now I guess.

There's people in this thread that don't realize that Tony is joking in this video :russ:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Why you assume will can’t fight? He pulled some bytch shyt and I ain’t mad at rock for defending his brother but I don’t assume anyone can just run up on will and whip his ass

shyt I wouldn’t assume you can just run up on tony rock and whip his ass

that underestimating shyt get you fukked up
Will probably got better hands than the average man, solely on his training for Ali and the nikka has had to stay in shape for damn near 30 years to be a action star, but flabby frail cats think them and what ever non athletic celebrity can whop his ass:mjlol: cats like @NewYorkIsBetterThanDallas the type that’s never smelled a fight in their life, never even pinched a nikka and will get their ass
6PjbF6.gif
real quick, in real
life:francis:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Is this the same brother that use to run to Chris for protection when they were kids? If your protection got bytch slapped what you gonna do?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
One thing this Oscar stuff has shown me is that most people have no real appreciation or understanding of standup comedy. shyt is like a niche now I guess.

There's people in this thread that don't realize that Tony is joking in this video :russ:
Nah he def wants to put hands on him