Tony Rock with that Pac rage on stage....:wow:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
So now you are going from no one knows who he is or his jokes to nuh huh, he’s not closing an arena tour. :heh:

I think dudes just didn't know Chris brother Tony was a comedian like that. He's not on Chris' level which is the top but he does alright

A lot of the comedians people thought came and went still getting money

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude a weirdo

:mjlol: I’ve known him to be cool poster. Not sure why he’s acting like an ass on this particular issue.

I think dudes just didn't know Chris brother Tony was a comedian like that. He's not on Chris' level which is the top but he does alright

A lot of the comedians people thought came and went still getting money

U can see that.

Real standup fans know headlining clubs is a big fukking deal and being a part of an Arena tour is very rare.

Daps
I can’t believe there are men in here mad about Tony Rock defending his brother. I got a brother I don’t talk too that much. We don’t see eye to eye. And it’s best to keep the distance but if someone puts hands on him. The shyt is on. I assaulted a dude and had a hacker turn off his insurance and lock up any accounts from bank to phone after dude was very sick, this was 20 years after he socked my brother back in 96. My brother said let it go. You defend your family.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:mjlol: I’ve known him to be cool poster. Not sure why he’s acting like an ass on this particular issue.

U can see that.

Real standup fans know headlining clubs is a big fukking deal and being a part of an Arena tour is very rare.
Cause dude is a dweeb. He always pulls this kinda stuff

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Lol@ people taking sides

Will should not have slapped Chris on stage

But I don't Givafawk that he slapped him

They should try to roast the hell outta Will .. I don't care about that either .. fukk boffum

I'm here for all of it

and-here-we-go-joker.gif

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I can’t believe there are men in here mad about Tony Rock defending his brother. I got a brother I don’t talk too that much. We don’t see eye to eye. And it’s best to keep the distance but if someone puts hands on him. The shyt is on. I assaulted a dude and had a hacker turn off his insurance and lock up any accounts from bank to phone after dude was very sick, this was 20 years after he socked my brother back in 96. My brother said let it go. You defend your family.

:comeon:

Confess to wire fraud brehs

H.S.

All Star
Daps
:dead: I was not expecting him to actually walk out to Ambitions of a Rider. Thread delivered.

Man I gotta get back in the habit of going to comedy shows. Used to go a lot before the pandemic. Would've loved to be there to see this.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically Will SMith gave him stimulus package for his bum ass comedy career

why wasn't he at the Oscars to pack up his brother

Chris rock run outta tickets at the sambo section

nikka ain't said the name Tony Rock ever in they fukking life, but now wanna check for him

why wasn't he at the oscars to say this to will smith face, and back up his brother

oh yea, his brother ain't never brought him nowhere, and he on the chitlin circuit with fukking simore and in his 50's with zero accomplishments

losers gravitate to other losers
Remove your tampon

Dude is making a living doing what he enjoys and you hating?

The Oscar's aren't the source awards you can't just bring your family with you.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Lol@ people taking sides

Will should not have slapped Chris on stage

But I don't Givafawk that he slapped him

They should try to roast the hell outta Will .. I don't care about that either .. fukk boffum

I'm here for all of it
This is how I feel about it. I thought it was dumb that Will did it but I get it. You can’t just let a man run up on a stage like that and slap somebody without consequences though. Still think Will regrets it. He might as well pummeled dude up there, he would’ve got the same reaction

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
So basically Will SMith gave him stimulus package for his bum ass comedy career

why wasn't he at the Oscars to pack up his brother

Chris rock run outta tickets at the sambo section

nikka ain't said the name Tony Rock ever in they fukking life, but now wanna check for him

why wasn't he at the oscars to say this to will smith face, and back up his brother

oh yea, his brother ain't never brought him nowhere, and he on the chitlin circuit with fukking simore and in his 50's with zero accomplishments

losers gravitate to other losers
This is how dummies like you catch the beats. Because someone is less famous, means they can't fight?:gucci:

And you have to be invited to be at the Oscars dumb ass. Hence the 2016 Chris Rock joke about Jada not being invited.

If anyone is a Sambo is Will Smith. He'd never hit a big time white comedian like that. I hope them Rock brothers give punk ass Will Smith the beats.

Last edited: