UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
So basically Will SMith gave him stimulus package for his bum ass comedy career

why wasn't he at the Oscars to pack up his brother

Chris rock run outta tickets at the sambo section

nikka ain't said the name Tony Rock ever in they fukking life, but now wanna check for him

why wasn't he at the oscars to say this to will smith face, and back up his brother

oh yea, his brother ain't never brought him nowhere, and he on the chitlin circuit with fukking simore and in his 50's with zero accomplishments

losers gravitate to other losers

Another coli poster who has a slut as a wife

:laff:

keep defending hoes blind man. Go get some dignity

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another coli poster who has a slut as a wife

:laff:

keep defending hoes blind man. Go get some dignity

You hate hoes, because you're mama's a hoe
you raised by a hoe, so you act like a hoe

shyt has nothing to do with women nobody

I don't have opinions on women I'm not fukking, because their not my problem

this is how normal men think, I don't care about Will Smith's family, I don't know them

I care about what he has amassed and achieved in the world, it's to be respected

it has to be with the behavior of weak ass c00ns like you, salivating at the idea of achieving victory against an image you feel threaten by because it has been successful

true mark of coward, you come from a long line of cowards I bet, it's in your DNA

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
nikkas really trying to shame this man defending his brother like he can climb will smith gates to scrap.

It should be a punishable crime to lose in a fight to Will smith.

Who is doing this? Which nikkas? Which posts before yours support "nikkas trying to shame his brother?"

Actors acting got you losing your mind. The misinformation in 2022 and 2024 will win

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would Tony Rock be at the Oscars?:dahell:

Was he an extra in Dune or something? :dahell:

Why are your family members at graduations, NFL draft, boxing matches, etc

This is prestige of the highest order of Chris Rock's industry, biggest night of the year, this is their party, it's their thing, it's their night, that's why people have invites with these events, they event their family so they can share that momen with them

you can network with other people etc

Eddie Murphy took Charlie Murphy everywhere with him, he lived Eddie Murphy lifestyle

see yall fukked up individuals, but yall get better everytime I post when I tell you about yourselves

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs always expose themselves when it comes to hip hop and stand up comedy :mjlol: nikka is on tour with legends in the game and this lame ass cac @Absolut calls em cafeteria circuit:dead:

Tommy Davidson is a legend, in what realm

I met Davidson before the man is piece of shyt a bonafied c00n of the highest order, make Chris Rock look like Khaled Mohammed

Tony Rock going in like this

but at Chris Rock shows, the fans yelling fukk will smith hes top and say no, and put it in to it

because he know he fukked up, that slap knocked the c00n out of Chris Rock and he deep reflection that's what he processing what happen

He realized he lost his way, when I man smacks you, you probably deserved it, only a way man reacts to a slap in the face is to sit there and take because they are in the wrong or to get into an animalistic rage

Yet his brother doing the exact opposite, he trying to capitalize on the wave, doing the exact opposite of what his brother is doing

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Yet his brother doing the exact opposite, he trying to capitalize on the wave, doing the exact opposite of what his brother is doing

:what:

Breh do you understand human beings? You do realize that people can have different personalities right? Even family members.

Like the one sister that is passive can have a sister who is always ready to fight. Or the brother with a temper can have a brother who is laid back. Chris has stated many times that he hates confrontation and is insecure around people.

Tony is upset that his big brother was humiliated in front of the world like most people would be. He doesn't have to be by his brothers side at the Oscars in order to be upset. Why do you think a brother being mad that his brother got slapped is clout chasing?
:dahell: