Tony Rock: Chris Rock would have punched Will Smith.... but didn't because they were at the Oscars

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Chris ain’t punching shyt. But if he was a hothead, he could have easily ran and pushed Will off the stage from behind, which would have fukked Will up and been embarrassing af

All in all, Will was extremely lucky shyt played out the way it did, even tho he could stomp Chris out in a straight up fight. That shyt ain’t supposed to be on camera for the whole world to see.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chris got shoe strings for arms. He wouldn't punch shyt
the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Look at these tough guys defending Will. You wouldn’t have done shyt either. Hard online soft offline ass nikkas.

Get bytched in front of millions and millions of people live? I would have crashed out like the kids say these days.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:picard:You just know that Chris wishes he had done something. A push, punch, kick, or slap just something. Bruh got hoed in front of his peers and millions of people. Homie must wake up with the cold sweats sad af. And to know that Will is still successful must hurt.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fight the man who trained to play Muhammad Ali frail comedian brehs:francis:
Come on dude. Come on. Use your senses. Real fighters train damn near every day. This dude trained for a few months. Years earlier. And somehow he’s a fight legend? Lol. Fucck. Dumb as fucck.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
The slap was more effective and devastating than a legit punch :francis:

Like my man's went up on stage with the Shaolin struct, cock that hand back and let that bih go like ole boy from Rookie of the Year.

Walks off that mofo with the "I did what I did p*ssy and dikkhead" because we 215 in this hoe.

All for a Atari pixel headed bytch that spent over 20 plus years treating Will like a entire cuck and a half of hoe.

:russ: :dead: :dead:

I know we ain't been getting along since before I stole your username and had you crying about it in that thread you made, but well done Brain B. Smoove. :dame:

Repped.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Will from Philly was enraged, pulled up and was twice the size of Chris..Chris had to accept the slap like a good boy or really get folded if he fought back.

Chris can't let it go..speaks about it in every interview with seething anger and humiliation. :mjlol:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
He has autism and was at the Oscars. I can buy it.

Chris should have fought afterwards… fucc that.

Organize a Celebrity boxing match.

Win or Lose, you ain’t gonna smack me on TV and not expect any get back.

Honestly, Chris shouldn’t have read that part about Jada knowing they have beef.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Tony Rock should have called Will himself and asked for a sit down in private with Chris and got both sides of the story…

After that, Chris should have ran the fade with Will without any media presence .

Win or Lose, you can’t let a man smack you like that on stage and not retaliate.

Where’s your nuts at Chris, it looks like Will just snatched em from you