Tony Rock: Chris Rock would have punched Will Smith.... but didn't because they were at the Oscars

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Chris got enough money to make shyt happen anytime he wants....

His brother a sucka too...

I bet a simple DM will get a response from will...

they both doing interviews about a slap will probably doesn't even think about anymore

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know them nikkas mad. Got victimized and the victimizer is basically doing a victory lap, with movies, songs, and performances. All while the culture is basically telling them to shut the fukk up and disappear in the shadows. They did NOT think it was going to go like this. lmao

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Will could have slapped chris at an alleyway behind a bar at 2am...

and Chris would have reacted the same way....

heart pumps cool aid....

Maybe. Its hard to say how one would react given the situation and EVERYTHING that goes on behind the scenes. I think we all agree that two grown ass black men brawling LIVE on stage in front of millions of people would have been a terrible look so in a sense, Chris not doing anything was the “right” thing professionally but personally, we all can see its a sore point with him.

For me though, if your going to eat the L then you gotta stand on it and EAT the L. Can’t come back years later on some shoulda woulda coulda shyt

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Chris Rock is my favorite stand up of all time. He wasnt gonna do shyt. They coulda been in a boxing ring in full gear after the bell rung and he wasnt gonna do shyt. He knows it and Will knew it. Thats why turned his back and walked away nonchalantly. That man told him to keep his wife name out his mouth and this nikka with said "I will". A nikka ready to fight aint saying that. Just stick with the Will is a bully or wouldnt have done that to insert person here angle. This aint it T :francis:
Facts, he's my number 1 stand up also and I agree.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I know them nikkas mad. Got victimized and the victimizer is basically doing a victory lap, with movies, songs, and performances. All while the culture is basically telling them to shut the fukk up and disappear in the shadows. They did NOT think it was going to go like this. lmao
If Chris Rock never received some type of monetary payment from Will he dropped the ball. His lawyer should have been on the phone with Wills lawyer THE NEXT DAY. "We don't want to have to actually file a lawsuit, so let's just discuss a number because you have no defense". If this didn't happen Chris dropped the ball. That was his only recourse because he is not going to go at Will physically.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I can believe that. I'm not sure if he would have, but I can believe it.
:yeshrug:
I do too. He woulda got his ass kicked, but it wasn't about that.

Can you imagine if these nikkas got into a rumble on live TV at the Oscar's?

It'd the ending of Naked Gun 33 1/3 levels of fukkery...being a comedian, Chris has a little more social awareness to how things look. I say this as probably a bigger Will Smith fan than a Chris Rock fan. I say this as growing up not too far from Will and knowing some of his people indirectly.