Tony Rock: Chris Rock would have punched Will Smith.... but didn't because they were at the Oscars

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Taking your bullshyt to DJ No clicks

To be fair, Tony talked about it on Math Hoffa’s show…

If anything, why don’t Tony just call Will up like a man.

He did say that Will owes him a 5 minute conversation.

Eventually Willard was gonna snap. He got tired of being a punching bag

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Come on dude. Come on. Use your senses. Real fighters train damn near every day. This dude trained for a few months. Years earlier. And somehow he’s a fight legend? Lol. Fucck. Dumb as fucck.

Are you somehow confusing Chris Rock with The Rock:mjlol:? I dont think you would need to be a fight legend to beat up the comedian who probably weighs 150 lbs.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The slap was more effective and devastating than a legit punch :francis:

Like my man's went up on stage with the Shaolin struct, cock that hand back and let that bih go like ole boy from Rookie of the Year.

Walks off that mofo with the "I did what I did p*ssy and dikkhead" because we 215 in this hoe.

All for a Atari pixel headed bytch that spent over 20 plus years treating Will like a entire cuck and a half of hoe.
Did you see the slap? A fingertip might've touched Chris. :mjlol:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, Tony talked about it on Math Hoffa’s show…

If anything, why don’t Tony just call Will up like a man.

He did say that Will owes him a 5 minute conversation.

Eventually Willard was gonna snap. He got tired of being a punching bag
Or just stop speaking on it. You don't hear anything about the slap from Will or Chris 2.5 years later. Why is he still talking about it? Spare me the "bu...bu...but they asked". For one you can easily side step that shyt. Secondly Will been on every platform the last month. Nobody has asked him about it. Why? He obviously checked that shyt before the interview.

Its starting to come off like he is making it about him. nikka you aint get slapped. fukk you waiting on a call for? Only person owed anything is Chris. That said, if what Jada said is true about him trying to get on the instant he heard they might be separating he had it coming. Not on the Oscar stage of course. Thats who else is owed an apology, Will Packer, not no Tony fukkin Rock :mjlol: