Tony Rock: Chris Rock would have punched Will Smith.... but didn't because they were at the Oscars

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I can buy it as long as you understand this is a losing argument/statement 10 outta 10 times. "I woulda if not for xyz" never wins.
Well in this case, there's actually merit for it considering where it took place and the ramifications if he would have retaliated.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Tony is just saying what all siblings would say if their brother or sister got beaten or embarrassed by someone.
Which is exactly why it's weird that posters in here are criticizing him as they'd do the same thing in the case of their sibling.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tony is just saying what all siblings would say if their brother or sister got beaten or embarrassed by someone.
Its been 2.5 years. Chris aint speaking on it. His live Netflix thing was over a year ago. Will made another Bad Boys and is a gospel rapper now. Continuing to speak on it and coming with obvious :duck: is embarrassing.

scarhead

All Star
Daps
I’ve seen Chris Rock a couple times but he’s super frail. To his credit, last time I seen him he was dolo no security (it was a safe tourist area) that was after the Will Smith slap.