TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - MELTZER; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 589 DAYS/84 WEEKS)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Match was underwhelming, to no surprise :beli:

Trash ass build and nobody can mean otherwise. Could’ve let Nigel wrestle here and there cause he was rusty at the ALL IN battle royale. TK couldn’t give us some back and forth promos? No callbacks like they did with Punk/MJF? Waste of a ROH video library if they can’t even give us a video promo showcasing their past or shyt, even highlighting Nigel’s career.

Welp, it’s a one and done and it’s over with, now DB can return to his feud with the Blackpool Kombat Klan.

Breh for the life of me, I never got the hype for Nigel. Dude will always be Desmond Wolfe in TNA telling Jay Lethal to get his "ghetto booty" out of here :mjpls: .

shyt is the equivalent of getting Sting/Steamboat in 2025 at WrestleMania. LIKE NOBODY ASKED FOR THIS AND JUST PLAY fukkING FIRE PRO WRESTLING TO EMBRACE THOSE OUTDATED DREAM MATCHES :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Breh for the life of me, I never got the hype for Nigel. Dude will always be Desmond Wolfe in TNA telling Jay Lethal to get his "ghetto booty" out of here :mjpls: .

shyt is the equivalent of getting Sting/Steamboat in 2025 at WrestleMania. LIKE NOBODY ASKED FOR THIS AND JUST PLAY fukkING FIRE PRO WRESTLING TO EMBRACE THOSE OUTDATED DREAM MATCHES :mindblown:
Davey Richards vs Eddie Edwards dream match will definitely happen in AEW one day.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Davey Richards vs Eddie Edwards dream match will definitely happen in AEW one day.
Maybe they can continue that suplex spot all over the arena on some Young Bucks at the Stampede shyt:

84272829557fc041b395a2c2ea380858.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I mean, that happens within 2 minutes, immediately after the opening this is awesome chant before they touch, and before the fight forever chant.

Don't forget the cleaning crew taking 2 more minutes remover the streamers because "BIG....FIGHT....FEEL"

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

If they weren’t going to really hype the match up they could’ve just thrown this shyt on one of ROH’s PPV, make it the main event, make it a big damn deal there. Get another 500 Honor Club buys for a month.

One of my criticisms will always be that Khan keeps trying to make this AEWROH juxtaposition a thing instead of treating ROH like it’s own unique thing