TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - MELTZER; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 589 DAYS/84 WEEKS)

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

This is embarrassing man, I just got an email saying that they’re doing 2 for 1 ticket deals for the San Jose show. Why are you renting out a 18k seat arena when historically in the bay, you only sell around 4K tickets?

Also, the city of San Jose has literally built a new arena for the sharks minor league team that holds 4200 people, why not rent that out for a fraction of the price while having it look at least filled for TV?

I’m convinced TK just likes losing money at this point.

get ready for the AEW stans on here to call you a liar

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

This is embarrassing man, I just got an email saying that they’re doing 2 for 1 ticket deals for the San Jose show. Why are you renting out a 18k seat arena when historically in the bay, you only sell around 4K tickets?

Also, the city of San Jose has literally built a new arena for the sharks minor league team that holds 4200 people, why not rent that out for a fraction of the price while having it look at least filled for TV?

I’m convinced TK just likes losing money at this point.

San Jo is as loud as possible about not wanting AEW and that man Tony just IS NOT listening.

...that said, maybe I'll buy a ticket(get one free?) just in case Pam decide to show up to support Mercedes.

yup. The biggest draw to a live AEW show in my county of residence is a woman who doesn't even work for the company:yeshrug:if they promised she'd be there, I'd buy floor seats and deal with the sickos.

dunno what he was thinking trying to run the Sharks stadium though :francis: there may not be 18k people in all of California who want to see this show.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
He's still got deals with arenas from when AEW had better days and it's cheaper to run at 15% than it is to cancel all the agreements and make new ones

Even if that weren't the case, he's the ultimate Mr. Me Too and everything WWE does he has to say me too. So if WWE's doing arenas he thinks needs to too

Otherwise he wouldn't be running to do internationals like WWE (Australia) when Australians say AEW's not even big there. WWE gets paid by cities to run major PLEs, he pays to be in Australia & Wembley lol. Yeah he's got no problem losing money to keep appearances up

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-0191.jpg

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Oh boy meltzer already has the excuse for this week’s rating on deck..

Because we’re really supposed to believe that hundreds of thousands of neckbeard aew loyals covered in Cheeto dust are going to set the biggest dynamite of the year aside to watch Caitlin Clark :mjlol:

Trips

Superstar
Daps

Because we’re really supposed to believe that hundreds of thousands of neckbeard aew loyals covered in Cheeto dust are going to set the biggest dynamite of the year aside to watch Caitlin Clark :mjlol:

If they barstool+AEW set they might.

:yeshrug:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
San Jo is as loud as possible about not wanting AEW and that man Tony just IS NOT listening.

...that said, maybe I'll buy a ticket(get one free?) just in case Pam decide to show up to support Mercedes.

yup. The biggest draw to a live AEW show in my county of residence is a woman who doesn't even work for the company:yeshrug:if they promised she'd be there, I'd buy floor seats and deal with the sickos.

dunno what he was thinking trying to run the Sharks stadium though :francis: there may not be 18k people in all of California who want to see this show.
Could probably fill the empty seats with wrestlers on contract that haven’t wrestled a match this year

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

When you see preemptive shyt like this, it’s a death rattle, smh, I hate this guy with a passion.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Population of Reseda: 74,363.
eh
2020-2021 AEW was Big Budget PWG, so I feel it
2024 AEW is CZW with a TV deal and less viewership growth potential than a developmental show
I don't think Reseda would care enough to fukk with this show - it's a regular-ass dynamite set up to sit 3k in an 18k stadium. Most them hypebeast neckbeards would skip it just to be able to post extensively about how counterculture it makes them to not go :yeshrug:
Meanwhile, the rest of us realize it's also just... regular culture to not go.