TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK DISAPPOINTED IN OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

Trips

Superstar
Daps

Swerve was clearly the Black goth kid in high school.
:mjpls:

im-not-surprised-nate-diaz.gif

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Swerve was clearly the Black goth kid in high school.
:mjpls:

Indie mudshow, outlaw garbage
Nick Gage level dogshyt spots for someone that just headlined Wembley Stadium a few weeks ago
This is what happens when you constantly have hardcore matches with people trying to kill each other and also a spot where someone tried to murder another person earlier on the show you have to do something to top it and it's this bullshyt

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Breh

Nana is literally yelling at Strickland to kill Page, who hit a release German and went to the bucket to bring out a staple gun. Strickland no sells staple shots to the chest before getting the gun and stapling Page repeatedly in the back. Strickland slowly pulled out the staples on his chest before pulling pics of his family out, stapling them to Page’s chest and cheek before ripping them out.
Strickland’s grill was ripped from his mouth, as Page grabbed a syringe and stuck the needle through the mouth of Strickland.

I never want anyone to ever ask why I am not watching this bullshyt...wtf

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Uhh yeah wtf:dahell:

That kinda shyt will turn people off of the product

I see videos pop up all the time on my YouTube algorithm of videos like "I just watched WWE for the first time!" and its some white bytch talking about how she watched Rhea vs Charlotte at WM39 and now she's hooked

unless someone is into Saw movies and shyt, who is gonna watch that match and decide pro wrestling is for them? All it does is play to the dedicated fanbase of 40 year old dudes with no kids and no bytches

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I see videos pop up all the time on my YouTube algorithm of videos like "I just watched WWE for the first time!" and its some white bytch talking about how she watched Rhea vs Charlotte at WM39 and now she's hooked

unless someone is into Saw movies and shyt, who is gonna watch that match and decide pro wrestling is for them? All it does is play to the dedicated fanbase of 40 year old dudes with no kids and no bytches

Breh tonight we have seen a suffocation, attempted murder, assault and battery, and a legit sacrifice :wow: . Khan needs to just skip the foreplay and just let the wrestlers shoot each other up :dead: .

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California

:troll:Goth Rhea be getting the lesbian demo