TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
This is what I'm talking about.

Folks are so hellbent on wanting the Attitude Era back they don't even care about the wrestler's safety in that company

Never mind the fact that all of this reeks of desperation.

When Candice leraes contract was up in 2022. People on twitter starting talking about how they couldn't wait to see her in aew and see her run these hardcore gimmicky intergender matches again

Like, it's not like she didn't just start a family have have other priorities in life or anything...

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
When Candice leraes contract was up in 2022. People on twitter starting talking about how they couldn't wait to see her in aew and see her run these hardcore gimmicky intergender matches again

Like, it's not like she didn't just start a family have have other priorities in life or anything...

Folks like that are just stuck in the late 90s, Those days are over.

But if folks want to relive those times, so be it.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: Its like this...

In order to save the headache, I'm slowly but surely treating AEW like what the sickos desire from it...

Crash TV with CZW Ultraviolence. Obviously, this is the niche that they thrive for...so I can't get angry at all. But don't expect anything beyond a 700 tho tops with all the bullshyt that caters to bloodlust. Don't get in the feelings if Dub gets the same fate as FMW and countless others. And miss me with the "fukk the casuals" argument when the arenas are looking isolated and half empty due to the sicko pandering.

Hold that shyt and embrace it. Let Khan create his promotion where he slams wrestlers together and go "pow pow...pummm pumm take that Edge!". He got the money right? He'll be aight :ehh: .

At the end of the day, I just tune in and treat the shyt like CZW with a budget because we're NEVER getting the true vision of what AEW was all about, because the visionaries are either in the Fed, at home getting well, and had no vision to begin with besides sticking it to the Fed.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Folks like that are just stuck in the late 90s, Those days are over.

But if folks want to relive those times, so be it.

That's wrestling 101 in a nutshell :francis: .

• WWE is stuck in a NWA paradox because of Laveck
  • AEW stuck in demonic tape collecting phases because of a money mark
  • TNA stuck to its name that stinks of a soul crushing past but hey Hickelbottom means well
  • NXXXT is basically HBK's storylines with a remake treatment
  • NJPW is lost in Inokism
Its just an endless cycle until a promoter realizes that we heard it all before. How many times we are going to see a takeover? How many times we are going to curse because ECW? How many "whodunits" until we get tired of the 3rd man?

Wrestling, like NBA and countless other forms of entertainment, is stuck in an endless void of nostalgia. Shoot, we failed Lucha Underground and didn't consider the direction wrestling needed to go during the pandemic...we just desired the same ole shyt, and quite frankly I'm officially a casual with the shyt :francis:

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
That's wrestling 101 in a nutshell :francis: .

• WWE is stuck in a NWA paradox because of Laveck
  • AEW stuck in demonic tape collecting phases because of a money mark
  • TNA stuck to its name that stinks of a soul crushing past but hey Hickelbottom means well
  • NXXXT is basically HBK's storylines with a remake treatment
  • NJPW is lost in Inokism
Its just an endless cycle until a promoter realizes that we heard it all before. How many times we are going to see a takeover? How many times we are going to curse because ECW? How many "whodunits" until we get tired of the 3rd man?

Wrestling, like NBA and countless other forms of entertainment, is stuck in an endless void of nostalgia. Shoot, we failed Lucha Underground and didn't consider the direction wrestling needed to go during the pandemic...we just desired the same ole shyt, and quite frankly I'm officially a casual with the shyt :francis:
And if the rumors about AEW are true, we may be in for another takeover storyline that folks are going to reject with the quickness.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
This is what I'm talking about.

Folks are so hellbent on wanting the Attitude Era back they don't even care about the wrestler's safety in that company

Never mind the fact that all of this reeks of desperation.
Attitude era never had syringes or suffocations. That's post ECW CZW super bullshyt.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I never thought I’d see a legit looking murder attempt and a masochist wet dream on live PPV.

I was watching the Colorado game and I flipped to the PPV in time to catch Cesaro upper cut Danielson and watch the whole debacle unfold. The crowd screaming THIS IS MURDER was absolutely hilarious. Hope that’s the last time something like that is done.

Hangman and Swerve taking turns cutting each other is just cartoonish and contrived. I could imagine them going over the match and Swerve saying “eh brah, I want you fukking stick me with this syring brah”. Not as bad as Hangman drinking blood, but I’d rather see just a straight up match than any more gimmicky ga ga.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I never thought I’d see a legit looking murder attempt and a masochist wet dream on live PPV.

I was watching the Colorado game and I flipped to the PPV in time to catch Cesaro upper cut Danielson and watch the whole debacle unfold. The crowd screaming THIS IS MURDER was absolutely hilarious. Hope that’s the last time something like that is done.

Hangman and Swerve taking turns cutting each other is just cartoonish and contrived. I could imagine them going over the match and Swerve saying “eh brah, I want you fukking stick me with this syring brah”. Not as bad as Hangman drinking blood, but I’d rather see just a straight up match than any more gimmicky ga ga.

More than anything that should show how unnecessary all this bullshyt is.

They do this elaborate TV angle where Hangman burns down Swerve's childhood home, is the live crowd livid and rabid for Swerve to get his revenge? Nope, instead they are chanting "This is arson!" in a comedic wink wink parody chant of "this is awesome"

Jon Moxley is attempting to end Bryan Danielson's life live on PPV and the fans...start a funny chant again.

If your audience isn't gonna take this stuff seriously, why bother?