TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK DISAPPOINTED IN OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-0086.jpg

LMAO

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
"Uhm, Uhm, y'know, I thought the spots with the staple gun and the attempted murder were a bit much but, like, I gave the match 6 stars cause, like, the crowd was really into it, and uhm I thought the syringe spot looked great, and like, y'know, uhm..."

- $12.99

images

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
the bag shyt was cool ..... that next match was stupid

syringes and blocks? come on b.... just stupid

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
This escalating violence shyt is what happens when you have a feud like Hangman/Swerve that STARTS with OTT violent shyt so you have no place to go but try and come up with even more goofy reckless shyt to top what you've already done.

This attitude to constantly having to top the violence is why i am certain that we're going to see someone die in an AEW ring in the next few years. Or at a bare minimum someone crippled for life.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
This escalating violence shyt is what happens when you have a feud like Hangman/Swerve that STARTS with OTT violent shyt so you have no place to go but try and come up with even more goofy reckless shyt to top what you've already done.

This attitude to constantly having to top the violence is why i am certain that we're going to see someone die in an AEW ring in the next few years. Or at a bare minimum someone crippled for life.
Someone getting maimed or killed on live tv?
Do you know how many Meltzer stars & "this is awesome" chants that will get?

two men are sitting at a table with microphones in front of a wall that says all elite aew wrestling