TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK DISAPPOINTED IN OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I think that's tricky because from what I can recall they have strong buyrates for their PPVs. Cutting into that could hurt their bottom line, but I guess it might be the risk they need to take to get new people watching it. I think AEWs major problem their product is mainly for the hardcore, which is why they constatnly get 600k+ viewers, but there is not much growth because Punk took away the casuals that were checking out the product. Plus, WWE becoming interesting again def hurts them as an alternative

I think AEW could make their product more accessible without sacrificing anything honestly

If they adopted the approach that every episode is someone’s first time watching, shyt would be smooth. Just do away with little nuances like callbacks to Indy’s no one watched (Danielson’s final countdown entrance, etc.) and references to anything Puro in general (Ospreay’s tiger driver struggles)

I know that stuff pops the hardcore habitual watchers but shyt like that kinda loses fringe fans imo. you’re essentially including things that aren’t accessible to a show that’s already barely accessible itself lol.

If AEW got away from that and maybe ditched a match or two every week in favor of recaps and/or promo packages or segs that uniformly caught non weekly viewers up on what they should be paying attention to as far as the match that’s following, I think it would be an easier watch and have a wider reach..

Everything else can literally stay the same. Focus can stay on wrestling or whatever.. plus we know we’re getting an A+ match card for PPV’s anyway, so doing away with a random 6 man tag or two per show ain’t really an issue. You should want ya show to feel like an all inclusive club instead of a boys club you have to pass a test and jump through a hoop to get into lol

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
All reporting has been they're gonna get at least double what they previously received so WBD values them at that :manny:
Now it matters if they include the PPVs on Max for free cause then that's cutting off a ton of revenue for a guarantee and the double would make a lot more sense

There’s been no reporting. You’re talking about dirt sheets who know nothing and definitely have no sources in Hollywood. These same guys didn’t know when the exclusive

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
YzF60d.gif

Trips

Superstar
Daps
They saying they just suffocated DB to death

RIP

#sickos

Mox squaded up with bum ass Marina Shaffir to now get the BCC turn on Danielson

:wow: