TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK DISAPPOINTED IN OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
See what I don't understand is they have a huge star going for the World Title there in Jack Perry
People will buy tickets just to see him lose in Chicago cause he's such a great heel, allegedly
Word, dude has got "it", I'm shocked and awed he's not selling out stadiums let alone arenas...dude has the juice to sell out the rose bowl how hot he is right now as a heel

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-0084.jpg

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You’ve gotta take AEW for what it is. It’s for Tony Khan and the wrestlers he admires. It might as well be on a deserted island somewhere just for his own personal viewing benefit. This is not a legit business in terms of consumer satisfaction or attainable growth.

Right, AEW is just Tony’s toy to do whatever with. Being the owner of a wrestling company was probably childhood dream that he finally got to realize.

I can’t see AEW being around in 5 years at this rate.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’ve gotta take AEW for what it is. It’s for Tony Khan and the wrestlers he admires. It might as well be on a deserted island somewhere just for his own personal viewing benefit. This is not a legit business in terms of consumer satisfaction or attainable growth.

Yes, and that's fine, because you're not going to get an AEW scale wrestling company in it mainly for the purpose of making money. Who the fukk has 9 figures to try to flip into billions and is thinking pro wrestling in the 2020s is the way to do it?

Youre not going to see some genius businessman get into the industry solely focused on profit and growth. The only way an AEW exists is through a fan with crazy money.

Last edited:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's a few things imo:

1.Oversaturation. It was 2 hrs a week on TV for the first 2 yrs and left you looking forward to the show every week. Now they have 3 shows, a bloated roster, and 5 hrs of TV a week, plus a PPV every month.

2.Lack of good storylines

3.CM Punk situation

4.Minimal build after a bigger PPV 2 weeks ago

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Right, AEW is just Tony’s toy to do whatever with. Being the owner of a wrestling company was probably childhood dream that he finally got to realize.

I can’t see AEW being around in 5 years at this rate.
Nah if TNA can still exist. They definitely will still be around.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley

This was likely the compromise to get the rumored deal done imo. A third prime time show on truTV (probably on Tuesday or Thursday). I don’t think it’s gonna be a big deal, but that should be enough to get over 100+ mill a year. Idk if that will help AEW long term but :manny:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
At what rate? Seems likely they'll get a big tv deal despite the lackluster ratings and Tonys not going broke anytime soon.

I don’t think they’ll get the TV deal they are looking for. Not to the point where the company will get into the black.

Tony isn’t going to lose money on this indefinitely. He eventually will get bored and pull the plug or sell it.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City

This was likely the compromise to get the rumored deal done imo. A third prime time show on truTV (probably on Tuesday or Thursday). I don’t think it’s gonna be a big deal, but that should be enough to get over 100+ mill a year. Idk if that will help AEW long term but :manny:

“We’ve got a great show planned for you tonight. New AEW champion Jack Perry will take on Hologram in 60 minute iron man match for the title.”

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Was Mercedes always that bad on the mic? I don’t remember her being too bad in WWE but also WWE was so ass during her come up that I wasn’t really paying attention

:hubie:

And before brooks come for me, I love black women and Mercedes top 5 all time pal
They kept her promo short and to the point. She & Bayley were the workhorses out of the 4 horse women