TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
D Bryan getting cooked on twitter the entire day:to:

I see him getting protected by both sides

Its like "Shame on Tony for hiding behind Bryan" or "Locker Room Leader, best wrestler ever!" at most I seen a coupld of people saying "Why?" but no one really dissing him possibly for in ring crediblity reasons lol

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I see him getting protected by both sides

Its like "Shame on Tony for hiding behind Bryan" or "Locker Room Leader, best wrestler ever!" at most I seen a coupld of people saying "Why?" but no one really dissing him possibly for in ring crediblity reasons lol
Because he comes of as a likeable person even if he's not all there mentally anymore, it's also another example of TK using someone else to do his dirty work.
People STILL defending Punk after he lost his cool & smacked homie up is wild...
Punk shouldn't have choked out Perry, but people are also not blind to the dysfunction going on in the company right now. The Bucks doing that victory lap in front of a half empty arena is the perfect snapshot of AEW.
RAW on a Turner station would be wild
I don't see it happening, but I'm also not 100% sure that it won't happen. It also explains Tony's erratic behavior these last couple of months.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I've been saying this for months, it would be really fukking funny if after all the sucking off Tony has done to WBD, they get WWE RAW and give Tony a really small offer (or no offer at all) for his new TV deal. Trust Warner Bros. brehs :dead:

Made a huge mistake not shopping ROH and properly getting that joint set up out of loyalty.

Tying your company's entire broadcast existence to one of the most unstable media companies always influx is wild

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Made a huge mistake not shopping ROH and properly getting that joint set up out of loyalty.

Tying your company's entire broadcast existence to one of the most unstable media companies always influx is wild
Yup, that's always been :mindblown: to me.

Zaslav can get the boot any minute or be replaced after a new merger at any point basically. And this dude Tony is making deals and assuming everything will be the same for the next 5-10 years :dwillhuh:

It's a wild ass gamble.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Just now reading up on the Danielson shyt and wow. Its lookin like he moving funny behind the scenes now that he’s Kahn right hand man. :patrice:

Kahn fukked up putting Danielson in that position. Punk and Danielson’s friendship is likely dead now and it’s a shame. Tony should’ve had the balls to fire Punk himself. He ain’t cut from Vince’s cloth :francis:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Just now reading up on the Danielson shyt and wow. Its lookin like he moving funny behind the scenes now that he’s Kahn right hand man. :patrice:

Kahn fukked up putting Danielson in that position. Punk and Danielson’s friendship is likely dead now and it’s a shame. Tony should’ve had the balls to fire Punk himself. He ain’t cut from Vince’s cloth :francis:
Khan did fire Punk himself. He used Danielson as some sort of mediator with talent close to Punk when it came time to communicate that dude was fired.

Vince had Jim Ross and Johnny Ace as the people in charge of letting people go. That's why on every shoot interview of the 2000s and 2010s, almost every wrestler said "Vince really liked me, but Johnny was an a$$hole, we couldn't get along and that's why I was let go" or some iteration of that :heh:

Using Danielson is questionable, but this is basically standard practice, specially in wrestling.