TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Just now reading up on the Danielson shyt and wow. Its lookin like he moving funny behind the scenes now that he’s Kahn right hand man. :patrice:

Kahn fukked up putting Danielson in that position. Punk and Danielson’s friendship is likely dead now and it’s a shame. Tony should’ve had the balls to fire Punk himself. He ain’t cut from Vince’s cloth :francis:
Which cloth?! :mjlol:

Let me remind you marks that Vince didn't even personally fired CM Punk. Vince sent the papers on the day Punk got married.

"Oh wow look at Vince cloth :wow: "

:camby:

And as for the other talents he used to send Johnny Ace to deliver the news.

Vince cloth :russ:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Tony khan has officially lost the plot…You can not be this far in and not know what your direction is. Nothing this company does makes sense at all..all they do is put on good matches sometimes…shyt just real life fire pro wrestling.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I've been saying this for months, it would be really fukking funny if after all the sucking off Tony has done to WBD, they get WWE RAW and give Tony a really small offer (or no offer at all) for his new TV deal. Trust Warner Bros. brehs :dead:
WBD probably lowkey mad at Khan for firing Punk :ufdup:justified or otherwise

If WWE would make them more money in the long run, particularly with Punk on their show, I could definitely see WBD considering buying RAW

For fukkery purposes I wouldn’t even not renew AEW. Probably not give them as big of a money reup, toss Collision in the bushes lol

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Let me remind you marks that Vince didn't even personally fired CM Punk. Vince sent the papers on the day Punk got married.

Ya'll act like Vince is scared of these people. It was Ace & JR's job to deliver the news, but it was Vince that gave the orders.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Khan did fire Punk himself. He used Danielson as some sort of mediator with talent close to Punk when it came time to communicate that dude was fired.

Vince had Jim Ross and Johnny Ace as the people in charge of letting people go. That's why on every shoot interview of the 2000s and 2010s, almost every wrestler said "Vince really liked me, but Johnny was an a$$hole, we couldn't get along and that's why I was let go" or some iteration of that :heh:

Using Danielson is questionable, but this is basically standard practice, specially in wrestling.
You’re comparing Jim Ross and John Laurinitis, two seasoned veterans in the wrestling business well into their 50’s and 60’s, to Bryan Danielson, an active talent on the roster who is still a peer to his coworkers in charge of fining people and having a say in their termination. That’s not standard practice.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
You’re comparing Jim Ross and John Laurinitis, two seasoned veterans in the wrestling business well into their 50’s and 60’s, to Bryan Danielson, an active talent on the roster who is still a peer to his coworkers in charge of fining people and having a say in their termination. That’s not standard practice.
He did not use Danielson to call Punk and fire him though.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation

It was Vince’s call at the end of the day….there’s stories of Vince firing guys on his own accord (Iron Sheik, Warrior, Jannetty, Nailz, Jarrett etc).

I’m not even a Vince supporter like that but it’s true what I said.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
That’s the issue….It would make more sense if it was a promotion or a territory Bryan owns and runs but AEW is not.