TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Unless you are terrible at English, you did.
no your comprehension skills and need to engage in Stan wars warped how you interpreted what I said. I didnt mention 2 fanbases. I didn't say shyt about WWE...or any other fanbase so get the fukk on goof.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
no your comprehension skills and need to engage in Stan wars warped how you interpreted what I said. I didnt mention 2 fanbases. I didn't say shyt about WWE...or any other fanbase so get the fukk on goof.

You are one dumb motherfukker :mjlol: You said "AEW fans are unathletic whites" That alone implies that there is a difference between AEW fans and X. Not WWE or iMPACT or NJPW.... just the variable X.

When I pointed out that AEW and WWE share the same fan bases and we know that by looking at rating patterns, you tried to play dumb. You are the one playing stan war games you dumb goofy b*stard. :laugh:

Stay mad :umad:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
You are one dumb motherfukker :mjlol: You said "AEW fans are unathletic whites" That alone implies that there is a difference between AEW fans and X. Not WWE or iMPACT or NJPW.... just the variable X.

When I pointed out that AEW and WWE share the same fan bases and we know that by looking at rating patterns, you tried to play dumb. You are the one playing stan war games you dumb goofy b*stard. :laugh:

Stay mad :umad:
Shut up mark

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Shut up mark

:umad:

:ahh:

dwayne-wade-i-love-it.gif

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520

Stay mad
saying something true about AEW fans doesn't imply a difference between AEW vs X... When Hobbs works for AEW...not X. I shouldn't have to break this down for you, but apparently i need to, cause you are sitting here trying to interpret MY POST to ME. The point that went over your head was not a comparison between AEW and WWE...it was that the fanbase that watches Will Hobbs (AEW fans) will look crazy wearing that shirt...because the overwhelming majority of them aren't black or jacked. Then you caught feelings (probably because you're an AEW stan, a fat white, or both...i dont know...i dont know you) and turned it into some whole other weirdo stan shyt...Some of you TSC nikkas is straight bozos I swear. Oh...full disclaimer...that wasn't a comparison to TLR nikkas before you go on another idiotic tangent.:pachaha: