TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
saying something true about AEW fans doesn't imply a difference between AEW vs X... When Hobbs works for AEW...not X. I shouldn't have to break this down for you, but apparently i need to, cause you are sitting here trying to interpret MY POST to ME. The point that went over your head was not a comparison between AEW and WWE...it was that the fanbase that watches Will Hobbs (AEW fans) will look crazy wearing that shirt...because the overwhelming majority of them aren't black or jacked. Then you caught feelings (probably because you're an AEW stan, a fat white, or both...i dont know...i dont know you) and turned it into some whole other weirdo stan shyt...Some of you TSC nikkas is straight bozos I swear. Oh...full disclaimer...that wasn't a comparison to TLR nikkas before you go on another idiotic tangent.:pachaha:

You are STILL not understanding...Lmaaaaoo. You are so wrapped up in your stan bullshyt that you can't comprehend something that's very simple to follow.

There is no such thing as the "AEW fanbase"

'Collision' is probably going to do 100k viewers or some shyt tomorrow night because 90% of the usual people who WOULD watch it are going to be watching WWE Survivor Series instead like they always do.

You're in here playing stan games when the majority of people who watch AEW are WWE fans as well. Good luck to you in the future.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
You are STILL not understanding...
Let me stop you here...you're still trying to explain MY post to ME...after I broke down in its most simplest terms what it was about. You are a real mental patient.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Let me stop you here...you're still trying to explain MY post to ME...after I broke down in its most simplest terms what it was about. You are a real mental patient.

You further explained what you "meant" and it was exactly what I said it was... why? because I understand English and apparently you do not.

Tag the posters in TSC who watch wrestling but DO NOT watch WWE.. it has to be less than 5 people total.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
You further explained what you "meant" and it was exactly what I said it was... why? because I understand English and apparently you do not.

Tag the posters in TSC who watch wrestling but DO NOT watch WWE.. it has to be less than 5 people total.
you still goin
:pachaha:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
You are STILL not understanding...Lmaaaaoo. You are so wrapped up in your stan bullshyt that you can't comprehend something that's very simple to follow.

There is no such thing as the "AEW fanbase"

'Collision' is probably going to do 100k viewers or some shyt tomorrow night because 90% of the usual people who WOULD watch it are going to be watching WWE Survivor Series instead like they always do.

You're in here playing stan games when the majority of people who watch AEW are WWE fans as well. Good luck to you in the future.
But there is a AEW fanbase :dahell:

Survivor series or not , i wasn’t watching Collision because I don’t follow AEW like that since I’m not a fan.

There’s a shyt ton of WWE fans that don’t follow AEW so therefor there’s a difference.

I’m not buying that hobs shirt or any AEW shirt because I’m not a fan

Your logic is dumb and you for real sound like a mark starting this argument with ratings

• Dap
Reactions: jeh
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@The Collector You weren't lying about some of these posters but hey...

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Your logic is dumb and you for real sound like a mark starting this argument with ratings

How is the logic "dumb" and why is quoting a rating pattern insignificant? When WWE is on at the same time, AEW loses more than 60 or 70% of their viewership. Unless you think numbers are "dumb"... that shows how they don't really have a fan base beyond WWE fans also watching a second promotion.

For example, I won't be watching 'Collision' tomorrow night because Survivor Series is on and I'll be watching that instead.

Y'all just like to debate over shyt because you think it makes you feel important like an Xbox stan and a Sony stan.

How many posts is that 'Collision' thread gonna have... that'll tell the whole story, anecdotally.