TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
How is the logic "dumb" and why is quoting a rating pattern insignificant? When WWE is on at the same time, AEW loses more than 60 or 70% of their viewership. Unless you think numbers are "dumb"... that shows how they don't really have a fan base beyond WWE fans also watching a second promotion.

For example, I won't be watching 'Collision' tomorrow night because Survivor Series is on and I'll be watching that instead.

Y'all just like to debate over shyt because you think it makes you feel important like an Xbox stan and a Sony stan.
So basically you are a AEW and WWE fan who will choose WWE tomorrow :dahell:

Nobody even talked about stan wars but you, just like how youre the only one talking about ratings right now.

all breh asked was will aew fanbase buy that shirt and here you come with we all th same bs.

you must be a fat white cac

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So basically you are a AEW and WWE fan who will choose WWE tomorrow :dahell:

Nobody even talked about stan wars but you, just like how youre the only one talking about ratings right now.

all breh asked was will aew fanbase buy that shirt and here you come with we all th same bs.

you must be a fat white cac

:mjlol: it's hilarious when people start grasping at straws because they are wrong. Yeah @Mook the numbers show exactly what I'm talkin about but people in here aren't very bright apparently.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: it's hilarious when people start grasping at straws because they are wrong. Yeah @Mook the numbers show exactly what I'm talkin about but people in here aren't very bright apparently.

It's not my fault you're dumb.

Let me explain your own posts since you like explaining others' posts to them.

Sure AEW's fanbase basically steams from WWE's fanbase. But at the end of the day, there is an AEW fan base that enjoys the AEW product. What you really want to say is there are no organic fans that were created and have no ties to WWE. Yeah, those don't exist. But that has nothing to do with AEW fans buying AEW merch.

Literally, none of what you have said actually answers his question really. What does this have to do with AEW fans going to AEW website or an AEW event looking to buy AEW merch?

Will AEW consumers fukking buy Hobbs shirt or not? What the fukk does that have WWE to do with anything :beli::skip:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's not my fault you're dumb.

Let me explain your own posts since you like explaining others' posts to them.

Sure AEW's fanbase basically steams from WWE's fanbase. But at the end of the day, there is an AEW fan base that enjoys the AEW product. What you really want to say is there are no organic fans that were created and have no ties to WWE. Yeah, those don't exist. But that has nothing to do with AEW fans buying AEW merch.

Thanks but that's not what I was saying at all. :pachaha:

What I'm saying is there is no AEW fanbase in any significant numbers that only watch the AEW product. AEW is many people's "second promotion" they watch but it's hardly anyone's first. So when you and others say "AEW fans do this" or "AEW fans are like this..." what you are really saying is "WWE fans are like this" because that's their whole fan base.

Lol @ "the only one talking about stan wars is you" hilarious shyt... but anyway.. the numbers show what I'm saying to be true.

If you think it's false then tell me other than maybe Cattle... who is a poster on here that watches AEW but NOT WWE? I'll wait..

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Thanks but that's not what I was saying at all. :pachaha:

What I'm saying is there is no AEW fanbase in any significant numbers that only watch the AEW product. AEW is many people's "second promotion" they watch but it's hardly anyone's first. So when you and others say "AEW fans do this" or "AEW fans are like this..." what you are really saying is "WWE fans are like this" because that's their whole fan base.

Lol @ "the only one talking about stan wars is you" hilarious shyt... but anyway.. the numbers show what I'm saying to be true.

If you think it's false then tell me other than maybe Cattle... who is a poster on here that watches AEW but NOT WWE? I'll wait..

And that's the point

None of this answers the question he proposed. Will anyone buy Hobbs's shirt?

You took a few keywords from his post and made an entirely different topic. He kept telling you that's not what he's talking about and instead you told him he's wrong.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And that's the point

None of this answers the question he proposed. Will anyone buy Hobbs's shirt?

You took a few keywords from his post and made an entirely different topic. He kept telling you that's not what he's talking about and instead you told him he's wrong.

If "AEW fans are all unathletic whites" is not a sentence meant to differentiate a fan base (that doesn't exist) then what is it?

English language. If that's not what he "meant" then his sentence is all fukked up :mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
@The Collector You weren't lying about some of these posters but hey...

giphy.gif
I just don’t see the point of arguing different fanbases when they’re all the same type of weirdos out there mixed in with regular people. It’s like saying trap rap isn’t hip hop because you like intellectual rap.