TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
No. WBD has ownership stake in AEW. They are not gonna get a massive increase. Why overpay something they own?
I keep seeing this posted.......has this been confirmed anywhere or just musings about why Tony made the bad business decisions he has(like not letting RoH go to CW)?

• Dap
Reactions: 907

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
So the “big announcement” was a guy who has already wrestled for AEW a million times and people thought they were getting Sasha :mjlol:

I can't ever see Sasha/Mercedes going there with those bums anyway.. it'd be like admitting you fell off and are basically in retirement mode

plus, the way the are setting it up, Triple H about to come back calling with the bag

Does TK jerk off to this shyt :what:

No wonder he’s 40 yrs old no wife no girlfriend no kids :mjtf:

:hhh:

this getting the type of ovation it got is comedy. weird boys in the ring and in the crowd over there

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You're the only one mad :mjlol:

Typing with tears in your eyes anytime someone shyts on this dumb company.
“I’m not mad, you’re mad!” “You’re defending the company!” Great comebacks that haven’t been used before. :skip:

I thought the spot was nasty and unnecessary, but I’m not gonna go online and bytch about it like so many of you.

Keep watching and bytching the fed you hate. Im sure you’ll continue to be here to bytch about some shyt you barely watch but keep eyes on constantly. :umad:

• Dap
Reactions: 907

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
“I’m not mad, you’re mad!” “You’re defending the company!” Great comebacks that haven’t been used before. :skip:

I thought the spot was nasty and unnecessary, but I’m not gonna go online and bytch about it like so many of you.

Keep watching and bytching the fed you hate. Im sure you’ll continue to be here to bytch about some shyt you barely watch but keep eyes on constantly. :umad:

There he goes y'all :dead: