TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Imagine getting upset at people being disgusted about people drinking each others red blood cells :heh:

What's the problem, like what's the goal here? Or you just wanted the chance to tell on yourself like still calling WWE "Fed" in 2023 when the Fs been gone 20 years wasn't enough :dead:

Some of you internet folk OD on what others can or can't talk about like you paying bills just bc you don't like something."I'm not gonna talk about stuff I don't like" cool, sounds like a plan. Go find another thread and not talk there too

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Imagine getting upset at people being disgusted about people drinking each others red blood cells :heh:

What's the problem, like what's the goal here? Or you just wanted the chance to tell on yourself like still calling WWE "Fed" in 2023 when the Fs been gone 20 years wasn't enough :dead:

Some of you internet folk OD on what others can or can't talk about like you paying bills just bc you don't like something."I'm not gonna talk about stuff I don't like" cool, sounds like a plan. Go find another thread and not talk there too
Look at this dude trying to be slick. Just quote me, son, you’re talking about me. :dead:

I’m not “upset” about dudes talking about The spot. I quoted one dude exactly whose reply wasn’t even related to the actual spot talks.

You dunce mu fukkas always wanna start some shyt where there’s no hidden meaning beyond the posts you’re talking about. :scust:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Let's not argue on this fantastic autumn Sunday 🤩

the-simpsons-enter.gif

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
That drinking blood shyt is fukking disgusting, and if you have to go that far for applause, then you have already gone too far. I refuse to believe anybody associated with the industry, down to the biggest mark, think that was cool. It’s completely gross.

the sad thing is I knew once i saw it I could count on some people here defending it or downplaying it because it's AEW or they get off on the idea of being the most unbiased in the room

there's 0 upside for a company to allow something so disgusting, even on PPV

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
the sad thing is I knew once i saw it I could count on some people here defending it or downplaying it because it's AEW or they get off on the idea of being the most unbiased in the room

there's 0 upside for a company to allow something so disgusting, even on PPV
Who exactly is defending or downplaying it? I don’t see anyone applauding the spot.