TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Tony Khan on why he doesn't excercise his authority:

Speaking on the AEW Full Gear media call in response to a question about the upcoming match between Swerve Strickland and Hangman Page, Tony Khan offered his perspective on Strickland’s B&E promo at Page’s home last month (per Fightful). Khan explained that he views his job as a promoter rather than law enforcement and he would rather see incidents settled in the wrestling ring than in court. You can find a highlight and listen to the full media call below.

On the duties of his position and why he doesn’t levy punishments for incidents outside the ring: “I’ve had people ask me, at times, questions about what’s happening with some of the heels and why I haven’t punished them for some of the things they’ve done. Frankly, I don’t think it’s my place to and I don’t think it would serve the babyfaces in these situations for me to be doing that. In this situation with Swerve and Hangman, there has been some stuff that has happened outside of the ring and it’s really not my place. It would be the place of the authorities, perhaps. For me, it’s pro wrestling, and I would want them to settle it in the ring. Should I have suspended Swerve or punished Swerve for the home invasion? Absolutely not. That’s a place for the legal authorities, to do stuff like that, and in this case, I want them to settle it in the ring.”

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I don't even know what he's talking about except wanting it in the ring is a lie since a whole show was created to keep it out the same arena

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-4640.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Why has the Christian/Edge feud taken a backseat the past 3 weeks. I keep forgetting Edge is employed with them. That’s INSANE to me.

Also whatever happened to Ricky Starks push? :wtf: Was Punk really the only one who was pushing him. He was actually going places 2 months ago and in main events. Now he’s in a mid card tag team with a dude named Big Bill. Can’t remember when he was last on Dynamite Smh.

How the hell does Powerhouse Hobbs not have a match on the PPV tomorrow? With the amount of tv time he gets and especially coming off the Big Show angle. He should be world champion by early next year, but it won’t happen. Just pure incompetence all around.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Why has the Christian/Edge feud taken a backseat the past 3 weeks. I keep forgetting Edge is employed with them. That’s INSANE to me.

Also whatever happened to Ricky Starks push? :wtf: Was Punk really the only one who was pushing him. He was actually going places 2 months ago and in main events. Now he’s in a mid card tag team with a dude named Big Bill. Can’t remember when he was last on Dynamite Smh.

How the hell does Powerhouse Hobbs not have a match on the PPV tomorrow? With the amount of tv time he gets and especially coming off the Big Show angle. He should be world champion by early next year, but it won’t happen. Just pure incompetence all around.

the shine was off Edge almost instantly when he didn't make a single dent selling tickets or moving ratings. Plus with Sting's retirement announcement and Ospreay the new shiny toy, he's just another guy.

Starks is seemingly one of the few remaining "Collision guys", feels like Tony is hesitant to actually get behind him bc he might join up with Cody again down the line

Jericho did what he always does, he "did a job" wink wink but immediately pivoted to a new feud/storyline so Hobbs's win is already out of everybody's memory