TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Trips

Superstar
Daps
IMG-4640.jpg
Talk about someone fortunate to have come around at the absolute best time to be involved in wrestling. There is not a damn thing that Russo did in WCW that was remotely as good as anything he was involved with in WWF. This guy has basically been involved in badly constructed wrestling Television for 20 plus years now. Yeah TK is doing a pretty accelerated shyt job given the talent and resources he has. But, what's Russo's excuse for why he's still acting like he has all the answers based off a 3 year run during attitude era WWE?

The ratings today will never be what they were back then. I'm more convinced that there were people that watched wrestling back then just because it was so different from everything that was on around it. The good and the bad, but they weren't really wrestling fans. And when the fad ended so did their viewership and they've never come back. I remember kids that used to laugh at me reading a wrestling magazine on the bus or in class in middle school. Those same kids being "super fans" of the Monday Night wars and wearing DX or nWo stuff. And then never watched again after the end.

Vince Russo is really given his platform based on those 3 years of really hot WWE television, he's been nothing but bad to outright terrible for 20 years. No one should ever listen to Russo.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
I know y’all make fun of Russo because it’s the cool thing to do. Marks were taught to not like him because the loser “journalists” that they praise told them so. He’s absolutely 100% correct.

Tony Khan is a mark loser who has booked his promotion for 4 years to satisfy Dave Meltzer and the blind superfans who praise everything he does. TK has no skills and no talent. He killed his own fanbase with his incompetence and pandering. He should not be running a day to day wrestling operation, period.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Didn’t this overrated cac run WCW into the ground when he had 100% creative control :beli:

He the last one who should be talking about booking
Russo is absolutely a hack but it's not possible to have 100% creative control with Hogan around.
Atleast russo occasionally tripped over a good gimmick or story. Tony khan has zero skills or talent. He's a complete bum, I rank him right under russo.
Exactly.

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed that match, but I have to wonder: If the WBD execs were watching this match while considering AEW's next tv deal, will the blood drinking spot hurt AEW like the cocaine spot hurt the NWA?

No. WBD has ownership stake in AEW. They are not gonna get a massive increase. Why overpay something they own?