TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
All I know is Jack Perry has a chance to be the hottest heel in pro wrestling if TK plays his cards right

If I’m AEW, I bring him back in Chicago wearing a pepsi shirt or something. Start a muhfukkin riot

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
All I know is Jack Perry has a chance to be the hottest heel in pro wrestling if TK plays his cards right

If I’m AEW, I bring him back in Chicago wearing a pepsi shirt or something. Start a muhfukkin riot
Dude just straight up and straight down isn’t talented enough to go that route. But yeah he should basically be the new “Edge” as far as scumbag heat but he wouldnt even know what to do with it

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Dude just straight up and straight down isn’t talented enough to go that route. But yeah he should basically be the new “Edge” as far as scumbag heat but he wouldnt even know what to do with it
I think that helps it honestly

It’s gonna go beyond hating him as character. He’s single handedly responsible for getting the guy with some of the most rabid and passionate fans known to man, fired. Lol

All he has to do is show up and hit the Doug Heffernan shrug in Chicago like “oopsies… y’all mad huh”

:troll:

nikkas might jump the rails and storm the ring like the nexus

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
They knew what they was getting into by having a show on Saturdays :manny:

But then again that’s no excuse for creative malpractice :francis:
If you think about, Punk kinda fukked TK. A new show was the only reason to bring Punk back, then Several weeks after he’s fired. And for a control freak with little experience in the field, another show of booking is too much for TK.

I don’t think we’d be having much of a continuous discussion if it was just Dynamite and Rampage.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
They knew what they was getting into by having a show on Saturdays :manny:

But then again that’s no excuse for creative malpractice :francis:
That show was supposed to have Punk on it with a different feel than what they had. They knew it was tricky they were banking on something new though

If you believe rags WBD execs were happy Punk was coming back, Punk was even playing a large role in creative for it

Going by what people looking at the show say now that had to be true

drifter

Superstar
Daps
If you think about, Punk kinda fukked TK. A new show was the only reason to bring Punk back, then Several weeks after he’s fired. And for a control freak with little experience in the field, another show of booking is too much for TK.

I don’t think we’d be having much of a continuous discussion if it was just Dynamite and Rampage.

If you think about it, Tony fukked Tony

He earned the nickname The Kid, this much is true. Whatever the case, he's actually in his forties & needs to accept some responsibility for something that happens with what's supposed to be his company. Everybody's always pointing at X, Y, Z when shyt bombs which happens too often to be anything else

He had multiple chances to be a man, even get rid of Punk or somebody before the next altercation happened instead of the splitting rosters bullshyt. Instead, he feared for his life with all his monitors scattered around him. He's getting exactly what he deserves for wasting this opportunity TNA, NWA, anybody else coming along won't get

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:dahell: Punk marks go hard as shyt

I was watching a young breh to listen to his perspective

His last 50 videos is mostly CM Punk stanning :laugh:

Pipe bomb was garbage. Go rewatch it he didn't say shyt that was crazy.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

He earned the nickname The Kid, this much is true. Whatever the case, he's actually in his forties & needs to accept some responsibility for something that happens with what's supposed to be his company. Everybody's always pointing at X, Y, Z when shyt bombs which happens too often to be anything else

He had multiple chances to be a man, even get rid of Punk or somebody before the next altercation happened instead of the splitting rosters bullshyt. Instead, he feared for his life with all his monitors scattered around him. He's getting exactly what he deserves for wasting this opportunity TNA, NWA, anybody else coming along won't get

We all know TK isn’t a leader, but you can’t put all the blame on the guy because he tried something different without being aggressive and trying to make egos coexist. There was more praise than hate during the first few weeks of Collision.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
That show was supposed to have Punk on it with a different feel than what they had. They knew it was tricky they were banking on something new though

If you believe rags WBD execs were happy Punk was coming back, Punk was even playing a large role in creative for it

Going by what people looking at the show say now that had to be true
Yes Collision was 100% booked by Punk

Even when the show dipped a bit when he was still there the show still had consistency

Don’t know why would you run your best show into the ground

drifter

Superstar
Daps
We all know TK isn’t a leader, but you can’t put all the blame on the guy because he tried something different without being aggressive and trying to make egos coexist. There was more praise than hate during the first few weeks of Collision.

I know the likelihood of anybody changing stances at this point in the game is small. I'll just say being aggressive & making egos coexist is what every single successful booker/promoter in the history of wrestling's done. He's the exception. One night in Wembley aside, he's also not successful. So that should tell us what we already know

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Yes Collision was 100% booked by Punk

Even when the show dipped a bit when he was still there the show still had consistency

Don’t know why would you run your best show into the ground

Well if Punk was the booker the first few weeks everybody that watched liked of course it'd turn into Dynamite when he's not around. That's all you had before it

So then the question is....well, why is he not around? He's not around because Tony can't run his company. Maybe he flames out at a later date, it's possible. He's not around now & fans are chanting his name in WWE arenas because the owner of the company couldn't get his own employees in a room & tell people where to get off or where their checks will stop