TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Okada had wrestled in AEW 3 times, and all three times someone ended up on the shelf.

I’m not gonna blame him personally, but Khan should probably not give him any smaller wrestlers anytime soon considering the style of wrestling involved
Okada should add this to his repertoire and work as the Gaijin Breaker when wrestling against foreign talent. :wow:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

#GiveAEWWomenAChance

I am so sick of this talking point.

Especially when 88% of fans of females wrestlers' fans are ppl who also fans of Real Housewives and shyt. And they don't give a fukk about the actual wrestling.

Go look at they profiles. Saying shyt like "it would be so c*nt if Asuka..."

:childplease:

Muhfukkas like gossip and don't spend no money.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am so sick of this talking point.

Especially when 88% of fans of females wrestlers' fans are ppl who also fans of Real Housewives and shyt. And they don't give a fukk about the actual wrestling.

Go look at they profiles. Saying shyt like "it would be so c*nt if Asuka..."

:childplease:

Muhfukkas like gossip and don't spend no money.
it annoys me because their women's roster just isn't as good. why do people want more crap just for the sake of it being women? just goofy pandering

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
it annoys me because their women's roster just isn't as good. why do people want more crap just for the sake of it being women? just goofy pandering
I guess the theory is that they 'aren't that bad, they just need snaps' for lack of a better term.
The thing is... running scrimmages wed/fri/sat against sorry teams ain't gonna make you a good team, even if you become the big fish of the division.
The division doesn't have a good 3-4 to build around that can raise the rest of the division around and with them. It's why the 4HW era worked in NXT/WWE, or why the Smackdown Six is still talked about.

Who is supposed to be doing the ring/character work to get these women leveled up? At the moment they have Toni Storm - mid worker but running a great gimmick, but a gimmick that doesn't mesh well with other characters. Baker has regressed in-ring and in-character. Saraya ain't it at all. Hayter can't stop getting hurt. Shida has so much negative charisma on-screen that it detracts from her supposedly good in-ring work.

They needed Jade to stay and grow, and boy do they need Mercedes something terrible. TBH they should bring Trinity in on a deal with Impact and let those two run a redux of Team BAD with Willow thrown in there and maybe Skye Blue to play the Owen Hart in NOD role. Having a dominant faction that the pasty girls need to band together to overcome was a good plan. It was terrible execution thinking the Outcasts were the ones to cast for that. None of them have the right bytchy energy to make it compelling.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
They shouldn’t even have a women’s division. Wee essentially has 3 rosters so they got 3 rosters of women bro. AEW is fourth option. That’s the reality and the best excuse he could use to axe it. Can add he wants to give them more time but they’re gonna get injured cause they’re green.