TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I called out most of the cacs in this forum to post in the verification thread & they either log off for a day or simply ignore it. Hilarious how accountability doesn't exist for some :russ::wow:
It's crazy that only a few TSC members have proven our identities in the verification thread.
There are even some non-Black posters who have verified.
Anybody who won't show & prove is suspect, as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

AEW really does have the best women’s division

This is a number one contenders qualifying match for the women’s title btw :mjlol:

Wait, nah seriously no bullshiit, what is this supposed to be? You can't even say it's indy garbage because they move faster than this and it's not such clear cooperation.

I'm all for jokes and whatever but this is a bad look for the business as a whole. :snoop:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
from 72K last year at Wembley to 46K this year

lol I knew it

which is why I asked @prophecypro if it was reasonable to think attendance was more in the 40k range since they had so many sections of the stadium tarped off.

Imagine if Mania 41 dropped off 30-40k tickets sold. We’d never hear the end of it.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
lol I knew it

which is why I asked @prophecypro if it was reasonable to think attendance was more in the 40k range since they had so many sections of the stadium tarped off.

Imagine if Mania 41 dropped off 30-40k tickets sold. We’d never hear the end of it.
Eh we all knew that number was exaggerated because they all lie in this carny ass business. Still, for a young promotion to get almost 50K for their top show is remarkable, drop-off or no.

Honestly it's TK and the fringe ultra fans of AEW that cause people to keep foot on neck because the vast majority of the company are just people trying to make bread and KIM. Can't tell your boss to stay off social media and you don't want to alienate your fan base, just trying to do what you love and go home. :snoop:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Eh we all knew that number was exaggerated because they all lie in this carny ass business. Still, for a young promotion to get almost 50K for their top show is remarkable, drop-off or no.

Honestly it's TK and the fringe ultra fans of AEW that cause people to keep foot on neck because the vast majority of the company are just people trying to make bread and KIM. Can't tell your boss to stay off social media and you don't want to alienate your fan base, just trying to do what you love and go home. :snoop:
There’s a grading curve because of it happening in the UK though. It’s located in a prime location to have people pouring in from numerous different countries that greatly factor into whatever the attendance is. Next year in Texas should be interesting.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
lol I knew it

This year it was more noticeable beause it was like almost like the whole other side of the stadium was tarped off and it was like theater style.
They had much bigger entrance and stage this year like something from a Wrestlemania so people can use that excuse but if you've seen the photos from the show, they could have sold tickets on the left and right side of it and even behind in the upper section behind it if the demand was there but they tarpered it all the fukk off

Everyone else on the other side was packed together and it worked and they were loud (though even in the lower bowl there was some sections of seats also tarpered off)

I thought it was probably just 50-48k actually in there and it seems to be correct