TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Free my dawg Ricky :mjcry: TK literally holding him hostage at this point

meanwhile fukking jungle boy is getting a main event title shot

You would think that it would be a dope time to have Starks/Bryne given their past wrestling history and a feel good moment for the Nawlins GOAT. It would make Starks reconsider and show Tiny Tone and em the potential. You mean to tell me you can push fukkers like Fletcher, that masked dude, and Scrapecoat, but leave Starks and honestly the original Collision crew out hanging :francis: ?

Obviously, its grudge holding given how each wrestler that rode with Phil getting shytted on, or chilling in catering with the rest of Andy's toys.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You would think that it would be a dope time to have Starks/Bryne given their past wrestling history and a feel good moment for the Nawlins GOAT. It would make Starks reconsider and show Tiny Tone and em the potential. You mean to tell me you can push fukkers like Fletcher, that masked dude, and Scrapecoat, but leave Starks and honestly the original Collision crew out hanging :francis: ?

Obviously, its grudge holding given how each wrestler that rode with Phil getting shytted on, or chilling in catering with the rest of Andy's toys.
"He's leaving"
Dude been on ice for 5 months now still under contract
You're telling me there couldn't have been any attempt to convince him to stay
Tony was willing to go the extra mile and cash out generic Daniel Garcia and book him in major program but Ricky Starks was an immediate pass? :childplease:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
"He's leaving"
Tony was willing to go the extra mile and cash out generic Daniel Garcia and book him in major program but Ricky Starks was an immediate pass? :childplease:

:francis: I honestly feel like the "bugged eyed" comment to a classic toy, made Khan cope with edging out Starks contract :mjpls:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
"He's leaving"
They gone say because Ricky is close to Cody

MJF is closer to Cody then anyone in the company but he opted to stay

Darby
Black
FTR

Is close to Punk but they had something recently so why not Ricky:mjpls:

Or am I reaching :aicmon:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"He's leaving"
Don’t forget he also gave Buddy Matthews the super max to stop him from jumping ship :skip:

But won’t do the same for Ricky? :mjpls:

You telling me if he approached Ricky with a $2M a year contract, Ricky would say “nah I wanna go hang out with Cody :mjcry:” lol FOH. If Tony wanted Ricky to stay he could easily make him an offer to do so. What he’s deciding to do instead is attempting to sabotage his career.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The match with Hangman & Ishii went 30 minutes

If cut down

5 minute match
10 minutes for the segment afterwards

You still have time for another match & promo afterwards

Tony on record saying Ricky is a great talent & I would like to have him in something on the show :why:

You the fukking boss YOU book the show you can’t sit there & say you have nothing for him :gucci:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Don’t forget he also gave Buddy Matthews the super max to stop him from jumping ship :skip:

But won’t do the same for Ricky? :mjpls:

You telling me if he approached Ricky with a $2M a year contract, Ricky would say “nah I wanna go hang out with Cody :mjcry:” lol FOH. If Tony wanted Ricky to stay he could easily make him an offer to do so. What he’s deciding to do instead is attempting to sabotage his career.
You see it :mjpls:

Money talks.