TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
There’s a grading curve because of it happening in the UK though. It’s located in a prime location to have people pouring in from numerous different countries that greatly factor into whatever the attendance is. Next year in Texas should be interesting.

that stadium in Arlington I read has 40k, its a smaller baseball stadium. Plus they'll have floor seats so it'll probably have a max of 50k

They'll get most in cause AEW fans in America might travel because its their show doing a stadium show

At the same time doing a fukking outdoor show in July in Texas is a show and the UK fans will probably save and go to Forbidden Door in London if they can get a ticket

So Im thinkng 35-38k unless they got hot again

How they do back in Wembley in 2026 depends on whos with the company by then or comes in.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
that stadium in Arlington I read has 40k, its a smaller baseball stadium. Plus they'll have floor seats so it'll probably have a max of 50k

They'll get most in cause AEW fans in America might travel because its their show doing a stadium show

At the same time doing a fukking outdoor show in July in Texas is a show and the UK fans will probably save and go to Forbidden Door in London if they can get a ticket

So Im thinkng 35-38k unless they got hot again

How they do back in Wembley in 2026 depends on whos with the company by then or comes in.

it has a retractable roof

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Collision on Saturday did its worst audience of all time: 289K viewers and 0.10 demo

last year (head to head with WWE Payback and the All Out go home show): 345K viewers and 0.11 demo

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Collision on Saturday did its worst audience of all time: 289K viewers and 0.10 demo

last year (head to head with WWE Payback and the All Out go home show): 345K viewers and 0.11 demo

And WBD isn’t rushing to re-up?
bushlaugh.png

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Also, ANOTHER pretape :mjlol:
Never seeing a live mic again

SICK OF IT

I’m an AEW wrestler and the son of a famous TV star – I THROW UP before most of my fights​

:laff:

When news media comes through with the #harshrealities headlines :obama:

:rip: to Droz though

Last edited:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
AEW fans got hyped today for the Hangman-Swerve house burning segment
Saying its the best feud in AEW etc etc

Just dont tell them they ran the Orton-Bray angle lol