TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Even with that "YuLe LoK LiKa RoK" comeback or lack there of, Starks still set that soul on burn with "Well that sent him over the edge":mjgrin:
Cope-land stumbled over “vanilla midget” and couldn’t piece together the “know your role and shut your mouth” quote either :wow:

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Cope-land stumbled over “vanilla midget” and couldn’t piece together the “know your role and shyt your mouth” quote either :wow:
Had Coping in his feelings. Sitting at home in some cold ass forest in Canada still burning from the ether, while Christian could be the next champion because work smarter not harder :wow:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It's one of the dumbest injuries I seen in wrestling considering his experience. Man really got caught up restoring feeling

Dude wanted so hard for heads to give a shyt about that unneeded match, but still didn't move the damns outside of callbacks.

Copling talking about "fun" but got real serious with the other playful fellows :mjpls: . The man legit did a corny rally the troops speech that didn't do much but made the promotion look flabby and sick.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not only that, the aew fan consensus is that Ricky didn't get over despite his pushes.

Now yall had to have read my posts where I was complaining everytime he got iced out. This man got over FOUR TIMES. Each time he was iced out after. :damn:
He made that make shift team with Big Cass interesting for gawds sake. They wanted more from him than Tyrese wife.. The man is human:picard:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

I legit think they put this spot on every show just to piss off Cornette

Let me guess… Ishii’s singles loss record remains the same.

EDIT:

IMG-6352.jpg

:dead:

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
"He's leaving"
Dude been on ice for 5 months now still under contract
You're telling me there couldn't have been any attempt to convince him to stay
Tony was willing to go the extra mile and cash out generic Daniel Garcia and book him in major program but Ricky Starks was an immediate pass? :childplease:
You know why. :mjpls: