TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Jack Perry
Orange Cassidy
Wheeler Yuta
Daniel Garcia

Tony incessantly pushes these underdeveloped munchkins
They will NEVER be stars
Nobody is paying to see these cornballs that weigh 165 lbs each if we're being generous

I wanted to include Darby in that list as well but Darby at least has some charisma and the daredevil thing going for him even if he is probably smaller than all the guys I listed

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
after the Mox promo tonight Im seeing people say it has to do with Shane?
i know i kinda threw it out there in the Dynamite thread. I just kinda threw it out there on some
hqdefault.jpg
type of shyt.

Knowing AEW its probably some completely different shyt.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The excuse makers are out
"It's in Chicago, he will get heat"
It's Bryan Danielson basically saying every match is career threatening from here on out pretty much anyone will get heat
"It's cause it's in only 2 weeks"
Who told AEW to put 2 PPVs so close together :mjlol:
That's a problem of their own creation
"But he was the last person to pin him. Also he beat Darby who is the #1 contender"
Yes, it's actually makes sense in booking logic
If I booked Lexis King to pin John Cena in a tag match during his retirement tour and then make him the first challenger in a final title run that doesn't mean anyone wants to actually watch that shyt

You're asking people to pay 50 fukking dollars for a Dynamite match at best

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
when was the last time you heard a loud pro "CM Punk" chant at an AEW show? The notion that Jack Perry is gonna get some monster heat in Chicago is a joke. Last time he was there at that New Japan show the people sang and chanted for him. Even the show where Tony Khan said he fired Punk it's not like the Chicago crowd hijacked the show after that

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
when was the last time you heard a loud pro "CM Punk" chant at an AEW show? The notion that Jack Perry is gonna get some monster heat in Chicago is a joke. Last time he was there at that New Japan show the people sang and chanted for him. Even the show where Tony Khan said he fired Punk it's not like the Chicago crowd hijacked the show after that
*RUN ON SENTENCE AHEAD, CRY ME A RIVER*

You're right, Finn. Also, if the guy in my main event match got dog walked by a man who no longer works for my company, the last thing I'd want to do is to remind the audience A) that they guy they like is no longer my employee, and B) the guy in my main event can't really fight, which will make my champion look weak if he needs more than 3 minutes to pack up the guy we all saw get beat up in real life.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The excuse makers are out
"It's in Chicago, he will get heat"
It's Bryan Danielson basically saying every match is career threatening from here on out pretty much anyone will get heat
"It's cause it's in only 2 weeks"
Who told AEW to put 2 PPVs so close together :mjlol:
That's a problem of their own creation
"But he was the last person to pin him. Also he beat Darby who is the #1 contender"
Yes, it's actually makes sense in booking logic
If I booked Lexis King to pin John Cena in a tag match during his retirement tour and then make him the first challenger in a final title run that doesn't mean anyone wants to actually watch that shyt

You're asking people to pay 50 fukking dollars for a Dynamite match at best
It’s funny watching the sickos trying to shoot Tony bail for this weak shyt. They want jungle boy and Chicago to be HBK in Montreal so bad lol. But it’s like.. it’s jungle boy. Nobody cares. HBK worked because he was an all time great champ and the fans felt literally betrayed by him because of his participation in screwing Bret as a shoot. Jungle boy threw a hissy fit because they wouldn’t let him use real glass in a nothing match and then proceeded to get yoked up by CM Punk and got sent home for months on end.

Bryan is one of the modern day greats and people been waiting on him to be aew world champ for 3 years. He finally gets it and his first ppv defense is against jungle boy. Probably won’t be the main event either since it’s such a lackluster match up. So now you got a world champ who’s matches aren’t even main event worthy. They might as well just go ahead and let jungle boy win lol. This just goes to show Tony Khan has no real plans for Bryan as champion. He’ll probably just end up dropping the title to someone like Daniel Garcia at some point.