TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
shyt is gonna be hilarious when they have their first match and they do a callback to their NJPW match for maybe the 1000 people in the audience and watching on TV who understand it (with no explanation or video package in the build up that explains it for anyone who hasn't seen it). But those 1000 neckbeards sure are gonna feel like "real wrestling" heads when they see it.

giphy.gif

RICOOOOOOOOOCHET, OOOOOOOSPERAY

9rvvdb.gif

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
This mf Tony Khan cannot be serious with this Jungle Boy shyt :laff:

Designing an angle specifically to get your main event taken over with chants of your biggest ever draw who now works for the other company.

I know that cocaine must hit like a mf :wow:

I just hope he goes all the way with it and puts the belt on Jungle Jack.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
This mf Tony Khan cannot be serious with this Jungle Boy shyt :laff:

Designing an angle specifically to get your main event taken over with chants of your biggest ever draw who now works for the other company.

I know that cocaine must hit like a mf :wow:

I just hope he goes all the way with it and puts the belt on Jungle Jack.

Booking for the sickos :mjlol:

Tony allergic to money at this point

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Jack Perry
Orange Cassidy
Wheeler Yuta
Daniel Garcia

Tony incessantly pushes these underdeveloped munchkins
They will NEVER be stars
Nobody is paying to see these cornballs that weigh 165 lbs each if we're being generous

I wanted to include Darby in that list as well but Darby at least has some charisma and the daredevil thing going for him even if he is probably smaller than all the guys I listed
Totally agree.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
TBF they represented black history by having the House of Black and Blackpool Combat Club hold it down :blessed:
“See! See…that will go down in History as a Month full of Black!

Anyway, be sure to catch two exciting hours of action this Saturday night on AEW Collision on TNT!” :troll:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
What's Buddy complaining for? Every Dynamite episode his past Black History Month was a damn mayo festival!
:mjpls:

TBF they represented black history by having the House of Black and Blackpool Combat Club hold it down :blessed:

“See! See…that will go down in History as a Month full of Black!

Anyway, be sure to catch two exciting hours of action this Saturday night on AEW Collision on TNT!” :troll:

two men sit in front of a sign that says  on

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Danielson only has a few matches left in his career yet you throw him in a story with Jungle Boy……
I don't mind Danielson having a throwaway match with Jungle Boy, but Tony Khan REALLY needs to stop booking Jungle Jack like he's Raven Lesnar.
WE ALL SAW THE SECURITY FOOTAGE! Dude isn't a tough guy, and he was much better when he just rode the dinosaur.