TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
people are saying "now Ricochet is gonna be unleashed!" like what moves is he gonna do in AEW that he wasn't doing in WWE? I watched the clip of him in that gauntlet match yesterday and his entire sequence was shyt he did in WWE
Not only that but are happy because he’s been put in some random match vs fletcher when the complaint his whole last year was him just having random throwaway matches with no purpose.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

What's she's saying is fairly innocuous and dude can't let it go. He is being an idiot and bringing hate her way from those weird fans. She had to delete that tweet because of it.

“So because she has to work she can only watch the highlights?”

lol nah my guy has to be trolling

If he’s not, then uhh yeah.. we got people out here working 2 or 3 jobs besides also possibly going to school. Not everyone has time to sit around and watch the playfights. Gtfo with that shyt. I hope he’s trolling.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I was shocked at the number of Punk tees people wore at the show
With pics like this it’s hard to imagine there were 50k+ people at the show

IMG-0028.jpg

Is it far fetched to believe attendance was more in the 40k range? They didn’t even announce the attendance for this year which was kind of weird. Even meltzer was stumbling and fumbling trying to explain the crowd size since nothing was said at the press conference either.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

IMG-0028.jpg

Is it far fetched to believe attendance was more in the 40k range? They didn’t even announce the attendance for this year which was kind of weird.

What time of day was this photo taken? Before the event? Can't zoom in and see the ring or else it gets too grainy

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What time of day was this photo taken? Before the event? Can't zoom in and see the ring or else it gets too grainy
Obviously it’s from before the show started. I’m just saying, with all that tarp including more of it on the hard cam side, I find it hard to believe there were 50k people there. But if @prophecypro believes so I’ll take his word for it since he was actually there.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

IMG-0028.jpg

Is it far fetched to believe attendance was more in the 40k range? They didn’t even announce the attendance for this year which was kind of weird. Even meltzer was stumbling and fumbling trying to explain the crowd size since nothing was said at the press conference either.
They lost nearly half of the attendance they had last year at the same stadium

No way they was going to admit that :pachaha: