TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

AEW fans now trying to convince themselves Marina Shafir isn't complete dogshyt
She's not good at a single aspect of pro wrestling
Eva Marie level and not even close to as hot as Eva Marie was when she first got to WWE
They'll say she's "legit" cause she had some MMA fights
She was 1-2 as a pro and got KO' in under a minute twice by 2 soccer moms. She's as legit as CM Punk lol
Literally entire career based on luck, being friends with Ronda Rousey and marrying Roddy Strong got her multiple opportunities she has no business getting based on having absolutely no talent

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
g2M7eMD.jpeg

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Eva Marie level and not even close to as hot as Eva Marie was when she first got to WWE
She was 1-2 as a pro and got KO' in under a minute twice by 2 soccer moms. She's as legit as CM Punk lol
Literally entire career based on luck, being friends with Ronda Rousey and marrying Roddy Strong got her multiple opportunities she has no business getting based on having absolutely no talent

She could still kick the Young Bucks' asses. :umad:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Cinema.