TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
1.PNG
Shida moving numbers:ehh:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Mercedes in AEW is like Bret Hart in WCW.

They both didn’t fit and look outta placed in different companies. There’s too much WWE blood flowing in their veins. Maybe it’s gonna take some time for Mone to gel in AEW but I’ve been disappointed by her so far.

And that finisher has to go…. The success rate of nailing it is very low.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

They both didn’t fit and look outta placed in different companies. There’s too much WWE blood flowing in their veins. Maybe it’s gonna take some time for Mone to gel in AEW but I’ve been disappointed by her so far.

What about her WWE experience isn't making her gel? :mjlol:

She isn't wrestling against good wrestlers, and she's talking more.

Literal zero chance of her succeeding lol.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Damn, Thats a spot on comparison tbh

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

Said this back in April :

"Vince told me WCW won't know what to do with a Bret Hart, and he was right" - that quote came to fruition on the very first night when she got entangled with the spooky chicks and the TV title :dead:

The shoots from her in 10 years about the circus over there and Tony being a idiot are gonna be :banderas:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"The idea of going to a stadium... Man they don’t have the viewership, they don’t have the popularity they do in the UK - it’s not even close. Maybe they’ll pull it off. I mean WWE pulled off three stadium shows, they were all successful. UFC pulled off stadium shows there (Australia). I don’t know, I’m skeptical of it."

(Meltzer, WOR)

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
the woman thats on AEW isn't he same woman that we last seen do the splits at that Royal Rumble
everything just looks off.. shyt not hitting. even her looks

also it feels like people are expecting an eventual incident similar to what happened with Punk over there from her

also, I don't care for Swerve it has to be pointed out that as as much as it was predictable that it would happen, he's been done dirty

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Tony Schavone: "With the announcement earlier on, from President Tony Khan of AEW, I've set up camp back in the locker room area, with this woman Mercedes Mone and, as you heard earlier on, Tony Khan, announcing a mandatory TNT title defense for Mercedes Mone. That's coming up on Dynamite. Tonight, however, in a non-title bout, you've got Riho-- you've got a full plate here, I must say!"

Mone' "You know, I don't know what Tony Khan's problem is, you know? You know I've always been a jam-up gal, I've always been-- I've always been a guy who's never ducked anything, anybody, any time, anywhere. Now Tony Khan... Y'know this is a case of a geek who's carrying around a grudge. He's had a grudge against me since I've come here and ya know, that's fine. He wants to throw me in the ring tonight with Riho-- who is Riho?! Who is this twig to even have a match with me, let alone a non-title match - cos she's a loser! She's not going to get a title shot; you can forget about that!

Tony: "Well she is not a loser, you kn--"

Mone: "She's a LOSER. Now Riho, I wanna 'ask' you a question: Have you got the guts to step in the ring with 'The Executive' tonight? Do you know that your life is on the line? Your career is on the line - all the little joshis at home, they're gonna watch me tear you up and break you into little pieces, is that what you want?! I'm sure that's what Tony Khan wants.

Tony: "Well, I'll tell you one thing about Riho; this woman has long title reigns in All Elite Wrestling and there's a woman that we-- would be deserving of a chance at your TNT Title."

Mone: "Let me tell you about who deserves a shot at the TNT Title--"

Tony: "Let's hear it!"

Mone: "--I'm the TNT champion, I oughtta know. You know I been, I been sizing up women since I came to the AEW, and I think the one woman that stands out the most, the girl that I think has EARNED a title shot: Emi Sakura, I think you're a heck of a wrestler, you're a great technician in the ring, and you're a jam-up joshi, I don't see any reason--"

Tony: "Whoa, wait a minute. Emi has been wrestling in- in Gotcha Move ."

Mone: "She's a great wrestler." :mjpls:

Tony: "She's a great wrestler, but my goodness sakes, there's a huge time difference--"

Mone: "Who....are....you....to...doubtah....Emi Sakura? Cos this joshi's a serious professional."

Tony: "Well let's talk about some serious contenders--"

Mone: "How about Yuffie Kisaragi ? Let's throw that name--"

Tony: Yuffie!?! Yuka Sakazaki?!?

Mone: "Whatever, whatever, she's a great wrestler. You know, you can say what you want, you can try and tear these joshi's down and take them down but--"

Tony: "Yuka is- is also--"

Mone: "She's a pure shootah of the highest magnitude! And this wrestler a serious--"

Tony: "Yes but she's still a Joshi Let's, let's get--"

Mone: "OK, how about Willow Nightingale? I was gonna give him a title shot - she was a big heffah, she wanted to injure me. Hey! Come injure me now, ya big heffah! She's sitting in catering with some kind of hokey plate. This [pointing to her ankle] is a real injury, Willow Nightingale, this is an ankle pain the likes you've never seen in your whole life!"

:hubie: I got the leaks from the next episode of Rampage breh.