TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
B&V: Bryan Alvarez's theory for recent controversial Tony Khan tweets

Alvarez on lastnight's B&V theorized that Tony's recent tweeting habits have been a strategy to get more eyes on the matches he's promoting.

He discussed how Tony will tweet something controversial/engagement-inducing, and then will immediately afterwards post about upcoming matches on AEW shows. The profile visits he gets from the controversial tweets will then become organic eyes on the upcoming show tweets.

Then, this exact thing happened today; **following the story involving his mother/contract tampering, he began tweeting about matches [coming up for Rampage and Collision this week]

Source: https://www.f4wonline.com/podcasts/bryan-and-vinny-show/bryan-vinny-show-aew-vs-nxt

:unimpressed: Yeah that’s what it is

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
what a clown.

I was one of the biggest critics of AEW when it first started and over these few years it's been on I slowly just stopped voicing my critiques all the time, because its like pointing out the obvious at this point. Tony Kahn doing all the work for the critics on his own.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Alvarez on lastnight's B&V theorized that Tony's recent tweeting habits have been a strategy to get more eyes on the matches he's promoting.

He discussed how Tony will tweet something controversial/engagement-inducing, and then will immediately afterwards post about upcoming matches on AEW shows. The profile visits he gets from the controversial tweets will then become organic eyes on the upcoming show tweets.
You know whats a better way to promote matches? Booking, storylines and characters ppl want to see :mjgrin:

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Then, this exact thing happened today; **following the story involving his mother/contract tampering, he began tweeting about matches [coming up for Rampage and Collision this week]

Source: https://www.f4wonline.com/podcasts/bryan-and-vinny-show/bryan-vinny-show-aew-vs-nxt

:unimpressed: Yeah that’s what it is
Of course:dead:

How many Ls does this dummy have to take before he realizes nobody gives a shyt about exhibition matches with randoms from cmll or njpw. Or really any other dream match he can come up with

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Tony Khan is sending the goons :no:

I know one of Shad Khan's nephews when I see one.
:martin:

On another note, Gen Z has completely devalued the f word. Somebody needs to tell these little bamas that profanity means absolutely nothing when you use it every other word. It means less than superkicks at this point.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
“I hate them with the bottom of my heart “

TK bout to be on his Makavelli shyt :mjlol:

Ok lemme out down this phone again… supposed to be unplugged
Tony said:

Paidnfull Crying GIF - Paidnfull Paid Crying GIFs