TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I've worked in HR for 12 years, 9 of which were in management. HR is not there to mediate disputes. They're there to protect the company organization from liability. What liability means is different for every org. But I doubt they were worried about a lawsuit from either of them, so liability in this case was likely what Tony considers the most significant star in the company’s feelings.

Because if they were really doing HR on some by the book shyt, there is zero chance MJF would not have faced some discipline as well. You cannot punch walls under any circumstances.

shyt, MJF’s chick might be facing discipline too for not following established policy for reporting conflict in the office, and escalating the situation.

Also, if half the shyt about Britt in the past is true she’d be fired, involuntary demotion to ROH, forced paycut, etc.

Edit: its actually been longer than 12 years but I forgot how old I was. :flabbynsick:

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I don't particularly care one way or another; I hadn't heard of dude until the other day. I'm simply pointing out why people may. Also, to clarify I don't think the issue Britt may have (and others in the locker room) is not respecting Will and she seems like bytch.

Ultimately, I think people/players might have an issue with Chris Haynes being made the coach of the Milwaukee Bucks.
I understand ppl may legit feel that way, that's why specified the "not all" in my post before all this started. Also the nepotism stuff I'm talking about tsc/social media pulling that excuse. Not ppl in the lockeroom.
Also to me, some(not all) of this nepotism shyt Will is getting is rooted in Will not being qualified to tell Britt what to do.

Toni's an adult. You can't put that on Britt.
Cool. We can just disagree on that. It's on Toni, Britt, and Khan.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
You see it. :myman: Funny how there's no consistency on Twitter or from some posters on here. :manny:

And in their case... the producer was using coded language as well...
I wasn’t watching the E when Sasha/Naomi quit and only kept up on the news through TSC. Maybe I missed the posts or threads, but I only remember seeing support for them walking out on here? I thought it was concluded whoever backstage was being racist towards them.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I wasn’t watching the E when Sasha/Naomi quit and only kept up on the news through TSC. Maybe I missed the posts or threads, but I only remember seeing support for them walking out on here? I thought it was concluded whoever backstage was being racist towards them.

Nope and the hate towards Mercedes has been on 100 since she left too :mjlol: @EzekelRAGE and @Norrin Radd already confirmed it to be true if you don't want to believe me :manny:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
the story of a male wrestler storming into the women's locker room and punching a wall would be made a MUCH bigger deal if it wasn't one of the IWC's favorites :sas2:

I just hope Tony didn't have to fear for his life again. This poor man has been through enough.

His PTSD probably kicked in when MJF's started punching walls

vietdog-cupcakes.gif

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don’t understand what the rahrah promos are supposed to accomplish. They could be using that time to actually do something entertaining
Feels like something you would hear in the indies. It's okay to do once because it's whatever, but there's a problem when you have 5 of these speeches

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I don’t understand what the rahrah promos are supposed to accomplish. They could be using that time to actually do something entertaining
Instead of fixing there problems they want to gaslight their fans into thinking they’re the absolute saviors of professional wrestling when they just got lucky to be hot when WWE was at it’s lowest point

#StandupforAEW:mjcry:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
ain't that FTR shyt their go home promo to send fans off?

kinda like dark main events in WWE after heels end shows looking strong.. they do this shyt to send fans home feeling good about the show. i don't think its something that's supposed to make tv

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
ain't that FTR shyt their go home promo to send fans off?

kinda like dark main events in WWE after heels end shows looking strong.. they do this shyt to send fans home feeling good about the show. i don't think its something that's supposed to make tv
Na that tv breh. Also there have been a few times they did it dynamite live. Along with Edge.