TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
MJF wasn't suspended by AEW following the incident with Britt Baker as he was seen as coming to the defence of his fiancé.

As per the report, Will Ospreay was the first person to speak with Baker and asked her why she was starting issues.

(Source: @BackupHangman | WrestlePurists)

ospreay getting involved :mjlol:bet he never had these type of issues in new japan

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

King Kai

Supporter
Daps

"It's a big thing. It's exciting. It was nice to talk to him," Khan said. "I don't know what's to come, but it's an exciting time in AEW."

Tony should be saying these types of things until something’s set in stone :mjlol:
He usually throws out that response even if the subject has nothing to do with AEW tho.

"Tony, do you think a ceasefire between Israel and Palestine is actually palatable? :lupe:"

"Great question. I don't know what's to come, but it's an exciting time in AEW. :wow:"

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
MJF wasn't suspended by AEW following the incident with Britt Baker as he was seen as coming to the defence of his fiancé.

As per the report, Will Ospreay was the first person to speak with Baker and asked her why she was starting issues.

(Source: @BackupHangman | WrestlePurists)

ospreay getting involved :mjlol:bet he never had these type of issues in new japan
Yea Will talking to/checkin Britt was reported when all this came out. Which sorta lends some more backing to the fact that Britt was bytching in the women's lockeroom about the iron man match. If it's true she "held a meeting" to voice this, all this can be seen by HR as sowing dissension especially against creative and AEW's two biggest stars in MJF/Will.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I don’t know what Britt is was expecting…you mouth off about MJF when his girlfriend is present and not expect her to tell him? Lol

Britt ain’t even that good to be dictating the length of people’s match especially main eventers.

He's Shane Douglas. His promos style is shockingly similar to ECW Franchise, I said it years ago.
It’s funny you say this but I definitely see the comparisons now. He’s Shane Douglas and The Miz if they did the fusion dance.

Even if he made the jump to the WWE and decided not resign in AEW….I don’t think he would be good enough to crack the upper tier (Cody, Roman, Punk, Drew, Orton, Gunther and Seth.)

I don’t even think he would be better than guys like Gable, Styles, Balor, Breakker and Fatu….im just naming heels.

He’s perfect in AEW.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
He usually throws out that response even if the subject has nothing to do with AEW tho.

"Tony, do you think a ceasefire between Israel and Palestine is actually palatable? :lupe:"

"Great question. I don't know what's to come, but it's an exciting time in AEW. :wow:"

Don’t forget the tune into Dynamite this Wednesday night!

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I don’t know what Britt is was expecting…you mouth off about MJF when his girlfriend is present and not expect her to tell him? Lol

Britt ain’t even that good to be dictating the length of people’s match especially main eventers.

It’s funny you say this but I definitely see the comparisons now. He’s Shane Douglas and The Miz if they did the fusion dance.

Even if he made the jump to the WWE and decided not resign in AEW….I don’t think he would be good enough to crack the upper tier (Cody, Roman, Punk, Drew, Orton, Gunther and Seth.)

I don’t even think he would be better than guys like Gable, Styles, Balor, Breakker and Fatu….im just naming heels.

He’s perfect in AEW.
You don’t have to “think” about any further, it’s an absolute fact. He is a mark ass, non team player version of Gable, that definitely benefits from having a boss that’s too scared to tell anyone no.

ayatollah

WCW Mark
Daps
Reppin
The Power Plant
do you realize how fukking lame you are? those are seconds you'll never get back. HEY BABE, CALLED THIS DUDE AN ALT ON A FORUM TONIGHT.