TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, MJFs shorty ain’t gonna be welcome in the women’s locker room.

On one hand , Britt was talking about her guy.

On the other hand, i ain’t a big fan of locker room snitches
I only seen Alicia on tv once. They fired Dasha and then hired 3 more interviewers, including Melissa Santos. The funny part is that only Renee, Lexy, and the old guy are on tv. Hopefully they are doing something online, or it’s another thing TK is wasting money on

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Screenshot-2024-08-01-095204.png
Maybe that’s why Shaq hasn’t hasn’t said anything about AEW since and completely no sold them when AEW sent them merch on Inside the NBA

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
many of the posters in this thread have said the same thing :russ: Some JD's posting herelol
PPl posting JD shyt is funny because he was exposed on here for being racist when he was going in on Bianca or some other prominent black woman wrestler. Maybe Jade? So of course they post him talking trash about another black person.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
JD was also defending Hogan against the racist shyt earlier. Him and SRS got in to it on twitter. :mjpls:
The "YOU" here from JD means he doesnt think Hulk is racist.

Tweet was deleted or w/e but one of the replies is calling out JD for defending Hulk being racist.
6e21d385b4fe9ff265e8c3640f1fc47d.png

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
JD was also defending Hogan against the racist shyt earlier. Him and SRS got in to it on twitter. :mjpls:
The "YOU" here from JD means he doesnt think Hulk is racist.

Tweet was deleted or w/e but one of the replies is calling out JD for defending Hulk being racist.
6e21d385b4fe9ff265e8c3640f1fc47d.png

JD is a racist fakkit, always has been.... yet some posters hang on every word :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
JDfromNY is absolute garbage.

Independent of that, what racial or ethnic group is pro-nepotism? Nepotism should probably be criticized regarldess of who the beneficiary is. At the very least you should expect criticism if there is the appearance of nepotism.

To act as if questioning the circumstances in which Washington got his job puts you shoulder to shoulder with Clarence Thomas and Candace Owens is absurd. I also didnt see how the Lakers/Bronny thing was a win for us as black people either though.

It's pathetic when any criticism of Israel is conflated with anti-Semitism think that's also the case when any critique of a black person is met with "you must be white" or "c00n" as well. :manny:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
JDfromNY is absolute garbage.

Independent of that, what racial or ethnic group is pro-nepotism? Nepotism should probably be criticized regarldess of who the beneficiary is. At the very least you should expect criticism if there is the appearance of nepotism.

To act as if questioning the circumstances in which Washington got his job puts you shoulder to shoulder with Clarence Thomas and Candace Owens is absurd. I also didnt see how the Lakers/Bronny thing was a win for us as black people either though.

It's pathetic when any criticism of Israel is conflated with anti-Semitism think that's also the case when any critique of a black person is met with "you must be white" or "c00n" as well. :manny:
No one has said(that I have seen) will was a nepotism hire makes you a c00n or white.

Posting a racist pos like JD to try and prove a point about will just speaks more about the person posting JD. That JD post proved nothing. It was posted like he is some legit credible person. No one gives a shyt about what JD says except idiots. I dont even think anyone really fought against will being labeled a nepotism hire.

^ that above coupled with the person posting JD saying Will is the reason Britt got fired and not the white ppl involved, looks a certain way. That is why you would get labeled a c00n/white or get the :mjpls: sideeye.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
No one has said(that I have seen) will was a nepotism hire makes you a c00n or white.

Posting a racist pos like JD to try and prove a point about will just speaks more about the person posting JD. That JD post proved nothing. It was posted like he is some legit credible person. No one gives a shyt about what JD says except idiots. I dont even think anyone really fought against will being labeled a nepotism hire.

^ that above coupled with the person posting JD saying Will is the reason Britt got fired and not the white ppl involved, looks a certain way. That is why you would get labeled a c00n/white or get the :mjpls: sideeye.
Not sure I completely agree with all this but fair enough.