TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Calling nikkas c00ns over will Washington and Sasha banks while there’s literal video of swerve saying he had a girl that was “black and ugly.”

:dead:
Have you been under a rock or something? TSC has called swerve a c00n and called his bullshyt several times. For the remarks being on the black wrestler list, doing the black panther outfit to pander, the song, etc.

This was around the time Swerve was pushing the "AEW's first Black champion" shyt hard and shytting on other companies for how long it took them to have a black champion.
Hard to take all this pro black stuff swerve doing seriously with his comments about he black wrestler 500 list, and that song snippet that dropped :francis:

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Have you been under a rock or something? TSC has called swerve a c00n and called him out several times. For the remarks being on the black wrestler list, doing the black panther outfit to pander, the song, etc.
Nah I haven’t but the basis of this whole shyt is so ridiculous to read. From what I’ve seen in this thread Will is swerves cousin. Who’s to say he’s not on that same timing?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Nah I haven’t but the basis of this whole shyt is so ridiculous to read. From what I’ve seen in this thread Will is swerves cousin. Who’s to say he’s not on that same timing?
Valid point. Will comes off as the black dude who grew up around white ppl in surburbs, so you could be right. But Will's views on stuff wasnt the issue in any of this. Doesnt seem Will has shown any of the signs that Swerve has.

The issue was white ppl got into an argument in the aew lockeroom and somehow the black guy was getting blamed for Britt getting suspended.

Coincidentally after getting into with Britt, stories start coming out about Will being a snake.

Also the response to Will and Britt allegedly getting into an argument over creative has been totally opposite to Sasha/Naomi and Pricthard/Hays?(forget the old white dude it was rumored to be) getting into an argument over creative.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Also the response to Will and Britt allegedly getting into an argument over creative has been totally opposite to Sasha/Naomi and Pricthard/Hays?(forget the old white dude it was rumored to be) getting into an argument over creative.

You see it. :myman: Funny how there's no consistency on Twitter or from some posters on here. :manny:

And in their case... the producer was using coded language as well...

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Which posters did this?
Was talking in general as in twitter/social media as a whole, not just this thread. But in this thread:
Acting like Will was wrong/outta pocket for talking to Britt about creative specifically? - was a poster or two like the Brad Piff dude.

Also to me, some(not all) of this nepotism shyt Will is getting is rooted in Will not being qualified to tell Britt what to do.

As far as the naomi/sasha shyt that was a while ago so I dont remember who specifically. But I remember @Saysumthinfunnymike going at a few posters in the TSC over it. I also remember going back and forth with a poster or two about it as well.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That Brad Piff dude lol

When did I say Will was wrong for the Britt shyt? I just posted the rumors that were floating around on twitter since earlier in the week. I never even cared to post about em until this other shyt with MJF came up. People were wondering why she got suspended and MJF didn’t. I could care less about a Britt Baker. TK can release her for all I care.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Brad Piff
I think you're doing yourself a great disservice if you take Brad Piff's comments too seriously.

Also to me, some(not all) of this nepotism shyt Will is getting is rooted in Will not being qualified to tell Britt what to do.
Is he qualifed to tell wrestlers what to do because he had a wrestling podcast?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Is he qualifed to tell wrestlers what to do because he had a wrestling podcast?
Assuming what the dirtsheets are saying is true about the argument. He's qualified to tell wrestlers what to do/ or give input creatively because he holds a high ranking position that gives him that power. Yall have a problem with Will getting hired which is w/e. He has been in the role for over a year.

It's rumored Britt was bytching that MJF/Will had the ironman match. For all we know Will was just explaining why that was the plan and Britt went off. No one knows, which is convenient for Britt in this story. Situation reminds me of the Punk/Perry collision stuff. AEW stans sided with Perry talking about "What gives Punk the right?". Months later it's revealed that 1. Punk held an office job and 2. Perry was on bullshyt and cussed out 2-3 ppl before it got to punk.

What we do know is Britt ran a bullshyt ass narrative about Rosa faking her injury. Britt/Hayter tried to jump Rosa at one one point back stage. Britt's behavior lead to ppl like Toni Storm taking shots at Rosa faking her injury in scrums. The dirtsheets was running all that anti rosa shyt til Rosa spoke up for herself and admitted all that shyt Britt was doing made her want to kill herself. On top of that she wanted to vacate the title when she got injured, but Khan wouldnt let her.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Assuming what the dirtsheets are saying is true about the argument. He's qualified to tell wrestlers what to do/ or give input creatively because he holds a high ranking position that gives him that power. Yall have a problem with Will getting hired which is w/e. He has been in the role for over a year.

It's rumored Britt was bytching that MJF/Will had the ironman match. For all we know Will was just explaining why that was the plan and Britt went off. No one knows, which is convenient for Britt in this story. Situation reminds me of the Punk/Perry collision stuff. AEW stans sided with Perry talking about "What gives Punk the right?". Months later it's revealed that 1. Punk held an office job and 2. Perry was on bullshyt and cussed out 2-3 ppl before it got to punk.

What we do know is Britt ran a bullshyt ass narrative about Rosa faking her injury. Britt/Hayter tried to jump Rosa at one one point back stage. Britt's behavior lead to ppl like Toni Storm taking shots at Rosa faking her injury in scrums. The dirtsheets was running all that anti rosa shyt til Rosa spoke up for herself and admitted all that shyt Britt was doing made her want to kill herself. On top of that she wanted to vacate the title when she got injured, but Khan wouldnt let her.

Taking the Will W/Britt story as the truth (which it may not be at all in the first place, who knows)

1. there's nothing wrong with Will coming up to Britt and saying "Here's your creative for the night." Thats his job
2. there's nothing wrong with Britt telling Will the creative is bullshyt and she isn't feeling it. How many former WWE writers have talked about wrestlers ripping up scripts in front of them etc? Just a part of the biz
3. There's no reason for Will W to go to HR and snitch on Britt unless she said something racist to him or said something sexually inappropriate. This is pro wrestling, not Office Max

all of this controversy is AEW making a mountain out of a molehill IMO, really the only thing warranting someone from the office saying anything is MJF going into the women's locker room and punching a wall (again, provided Britt never said anything racist/anti-semetic/etc). Wrestlers talking shyt about each other backstage has existed since the dawn of time, I don't remember anybody getting suspended over words to someone's gf before :heh:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
3. There's no reason for Will W to go to HR and snitch on Britt unless she said something racist to him or said something sexually inappropriate. This is pro wrestling, not Office Max
Since we dont know was said, who can say. Some outta pocket stuff can be said and it not be racist or sexually inappropriate. That's even IF Will went to HR.
"This is wrestling" is a dumb excuse to let shyt slide imo. :yeshrug:

all of this controversy is AEW making a mountain out of a molehill IMO, really the only thing warranting someone from the office saying anything is MJF going into the women's locker room and punching a wall (again, provided Britt never said anything racist/anti-semetic/etc). Wrestlers talking shyt about each other backstage has existed since the dawn of time, I don't remember anybody getting suspended over words to someone's gf before :heh:
Since we dont know what was said, we cant say it was making a mountain out of a mole hill.
Maybe HR got involved and handed out punishment because they want to make it clear to britt that what she said/did was outta line?
Maybe if HR got involved with the Britt/Rosa shyt and she got suspended that situation wouldnt have gotten to the point it did. But people backstage probably went "it's wrestling" and let the bullshyt slide.
All this shyt has came out to make Britt look like some sort of hero/underdog in this, except what she said to set it all off. Interesting :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Yall have a problem with Will getting hired which is w/e.
I don't particularly care one way or another; I hadn't heard of dude until the other day. I'm simply pointing out why people may. Also, to clarify I don't think the issue Britt may have (and others in the locker room) is not respecting Will and she seems like bytch.

Ultimately, I think people/players might have an issue with Chris Haynes being made the coach of the Milwaukee Bucks.
Toni Storm taking shots at Rosa faking her injury in scrums.
Toni's an adult. You can't put that on Britt. Following this logic it all Shad Khan's fault for giving Tony money to open AEW.