TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Meltzer said the MJF/Britt situation was a “nothing incident” I guess it blew up bigger than it should have.

Alvarez says he reached out to MJF’s friends in AEW and they share the belief that most of the locker room is more sympathetic towards Britt, as previously reported. He also says from what he heard from numerous other witnesses, they say both MJF & Britt should share equal blame from the blow up, yet only one of them ended up getting suspended. Doesn’t make sense.

Alvarez also threw in that Britt has been ready to come back to work for MONTHS but was only just recently told to come back for whatever reason.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Ricky Starks has to marking the days in his calendar impatiently so he can finally turn up for work at the PC
theyre going to have give Hook a hell of a bag to stay there too

Britt Baker gets some respect from me for disrespecting bums like MJF. she's in the same category as him though
grown roided up man punching walls and arguing with a woman in the women lockers room ?? the reaction would be very different if that was the other bigger company

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

IMG-5760.jpg

damn near a year to the day :russ:

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Meltzer said the MJF/Britt situation was a “nothing incident” I guess it blew up bigger than it should have.

Alvarez says he reached out to MJF’s friends in AEW and they share the belief that most of the locker room is more sympathetic towards Britt, as previously reported. He also says from what he heard from numerous other witnesses, they say both MJF & Britt should share equal blame from the blow up, yet only one of them ended up getting suspended. Doesn’t make sense.

Alvarez also threw in that Britt has been ready to come back to work for MONTHS but was only just recently told to come back for whatever reason.

I mean I don't think it was a big deal from what I read outside MJF punching a wall
Who gives an f that there was an argument between some people in a locker room? That shyt probably happens all the time
What made it news was Britt being suspended while MJF wasn't
A 1 week suspension is a joke too wtf is that not even worth being a punishment

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Notice none of them have said jack shyt about where Tony Khan is throughout all of this lol
If it was Bianca
mqdefault.jpg

"BIANCA BELAR...IS COMPLETELY out of control...her EGO is OUT OF CONTROL....she has mega heat backstage...and Triple H has done nothing about it...I've heard stories about her not wanting to do business....her terrible attitude...and if he DOESN'T suspend her or even fire her...he has BIG problems 😡"

Last edited: