TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Wow

Thats like every single MAIN EVENT star in wcw history… COMBINED… for mid carders?

hogan bret macho goldberg nash hall sting luger ddp steiner booker etc etc

The wntire nwo didnt cost that much. Wtf is this guy doing
I used to think it was jokes be he’s really a grown man playing with action figures

drifter

Superstar
Daps
So Tiny gave Sasha Banks creative control huh

And apparently she's not smart enough to know how admitting that + demanding your own writer comes off or doesn't care

And she flies on his private jet whenever she wants, can do outside stuff whenever

And she's admitting all this publicly why, well, I guess bc she does whatever wants lol

You know what I like this kind of shakedown, almost gotta clap for it. All or nothing, bc once the shyt collapses nobody in wrestling is getting anything close again. Even the jobbers rent out expensive vehicles, it ain't just the names. Ricochet better get in before somebody at WBD realizes they can air Matrix 1 & 2 and get more numbers he chose the worst time to jump

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

And apparently she's not smart enough to know how admitting that + demanding your own writer comes off or doesn't care

And she flies on his private jet whenever she wants, can do outside stuff whenever

And she's admitting all this publicly why, well, I guess bc she does whatever wants lol

You know what I like this kind of shakedown, almost gotta clap for it. All or nothing, bc once the shyt collapses nobody in wrestling is getting anything close again. Even the jobbers rent out expensive vehicles, it ain't just the names. Ricochet better get in before somebody at WBD realizes they can air Matrix 1 & 2 and get more numbers he chose the worst time to jump

If she can get it I can respect it:ehh:

And it aint my problem if Britt or Saraya are mad about it, thats TK's headache:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

If MJF got to spend the past three years talking about how he was running Tony's pockets, it would make sense someone that actually has some mainstream juice would do the same.

Last edited:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
If she can get it I can respect it:ehh:

And it aint my problem if Britt or Saraya are mad about it, thats TK's headache:lolbron:
I'm not really worried about any of that either and yeah it probably will end badly

I'm talking about Who Killed WCW just finished this Wednesday and so much of the issue was Hogan's creative control, how it sucked the life out the company, and the talk after WCW died was that we probably wouldn't see it again. There's now a female walking around with it lol

And that means there's male talent over there with it too, that pretty much confirms it. Moxley has it, Bucks have it, I'm sure Jericho does if Sasha does too, MJF has to be there too I'd imagine.

He's spending more weekly than WCW did, doing a lot worse than WCW, and has like eight Hogans lmao. This is not a real company idk how many times it has to be said

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I'm not really worried about any of that either and yeah it probably will end badly

I'm talking about Who Killed WCW just finished this Wednesday and so much of the issue was Hogan's creative control, how it sucked the life out the company, and the talk after WCW died was that we probably wouldn't see it again. There's now a female walking around with it lol

And that means there's male talent over there with it too, that pretty much confirms it. Moxley has it, Bucks have it, I'm sure Jericho does if Sasha does too, MJF has to be there too I'd imagine.

He's spending more weekly than WCW did, doing a lot worse than WCW, and has like eight Hogans lmao. This is not a real company idk how many times it has to be said
Yeah well the cage match ratings are off the charts so what the fukk do you know, stooge?

p.s. you hate black women!!